MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't design fonts though, and the Mi Sans isn't even used on Global ROMs, but users wanted it, so it's there.
Switch off "System-wide variable font" in Developer options to use Roboto static font instead.
hi i switched this option off but in chrome and some other browsers, they still use misans to display the content of website. this makes me upset because the whole system doesnt use roboto at all. is there any fix in the near future for this issue?

Google chrome wont install and ive seen several people ask for help and no one has answered as far as i have seen. if Chrome is important probably get a different ROM or even a different phone

Google chrome wont install and ive seen several people ask for help and no one has answered as far as i have seen. if Chrome is important probably get a different ROM or even a different phone
We never had an issue with installing Chrome, so what kind of answer are you waiting for?

Reactions: 1989964
If you have searched, as i did and found a few people having the same issue thats why i asked.
I found the answer is to update Android web view from the play store, after which chrome should install. the answer was another website.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen it.

Is it possible to install the stable version of the ROM without unlocking the Bootloader through fastboot mode?

Thanks!!!

Sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen it.

Is it possible to install the stable version of the ROM without unlocking the Bootloader through fastboot mode?

Thanks!!!
It's a generic/common question/answer (not specific to Xiaomi phones and particularly not specific to Xiaomi.eu firmwares)

Modern Bootloaders do not allow flashing anything (custom ROM, custom Recovery, Kernel, root, whatever) in Fastboot if Bootloader is locked

That's why modding always starts with unlocking the Bootloader

Last edited:
Phone: Mi 10T Lite
Version: 13.0.6.0 stable

After some time of use, I confirm that everything seems to work smoothly.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: diamuxin
Hello, i have the mi 11 Ultra and i am on 12.5.20 stable right now. Can i upgrade on the latest stable and keep my data and files?
How is the miui 13 stable right now? Any known bugs?

Thanks for the support!

Phone: Mi 10T Lite
Version: 13.0.6.0 stable

After some time of use, I confirm that everything seems to work smoothly.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts.
Do you have Widevine L1 or L3? Even on the EEA rom, I had Widevine L3. Everything else, as you said, works as expected.

Hey, guys,

I'm going to update my mi 10 (umi) from miui 12.5 with A11 to miui 13 with 12. I've read how to do and it's easy, but I'd like to know if it would be nice doing a factory reset after updating or it isn't necessary at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey, guys,

I'm going to update my mi 10 (umi) from miui 12.5 with A11 to miui 13 with 12. I've read how to do and it's easy, but I'd like to know if it would be nice doing a factory reset after updating or it isn't necessary at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!
You can do without factory reset because you are making a software update.

Reactions: Bubba KO
Hello, i have the mi 11 Ultra and i am on 12.5.20 stable right now. Can i upgrade on the latest stable and keep my data and files?
How is the miui 13 stable right now? Any known bugs?

Thanks for the support!
Stable --> Stable: No format necessary. I've no problems with the latest version on my mi 11 ultra. Everything works, banking apps, themes, call recording. All good! The only thing I notice is the battery. Screen takes a lot, but luckily the phone has quick charging, so not really a problem for me.

Reactions: Jix101
Hi All,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has been discussed before - I just can't find anything about. Briefly: After MIUI 13.0.10 update, wireless charging stopped working. Is that a bug or just a matter of settings? Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Xiaomi Mi 11 pro
Have this problem too on mi 11. 13.0.8

Things I noticed on Mi 11 Pro V13.0.12:

Advanced Dark-Mode settings broken. Tapping on the buttons didn't effect anything and there aren't settings for each app (just an empty list).

Reverse-Wireless charging work only 30 seconds, then turn of with error message.

After battery saver display stays at FHD+ & 60Hz

(Battery gets empty very quickly, idk if it depends on the rom)
Does normal wireless charging work?

Stable --> Stable: No format necessary. I've no problems with the latest version on my mi 11 ultra. Everything works, banking apps, themes, call recording. All good! The only thing I notice is the battery. Screen takes a lot, but luckily the phone has quick charging, so not really a problem for me.
Thanks, i just install it, looks good, banking apps working, need to see later if android auto works. On the 12.5 it worked only with a new cable.

Is the latest stable13.0.12.0 SKACNXM version?

hey, i installed xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.1.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by my stupidity on my VEUXG device, and now nfc is not working.
when should we expect VEUXG version of this build?

Also can i downgrade to android 11 veuxg based build without wiping data or i need extra hour to backup all my data and then clean flash android 11 build :D?

thanks.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
hey, i installed xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.1.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by my stupidity on my VEUXG device, and now nfc is not working.
Yes, quite a mistake.

when should we expect VEUXG version of this build?
No one knows but Xiaomi. That's why we don't allow ETA questions (posting rule #1).

Also can i downgrade to android 11 veuxg based build without wiping data or i need extra hour to backup all my data and then clean flash android 11 build :D?
No. Android doesn't treat downgrades kindly.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Status
Not open for further replies.