MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, today I see that is there a new update for vayu (x3 pro global) is the 13.0.4.0, is safe to update? Is necessary to do in fastboot again?

Poco X3 pro 13.0.4 after clean install cannot restore from Miui cloud.

Missing android.permission-group.UNDEFINED for Miui cloud service app

Hmm anyone uses on Poco X3 pro without that issue? (Sorry that message is in polish, not my phone)

PXL_20220430_145923613.jpg

there is a problem with the audio recording apps, it no longer records in stereo but only on the left channel although I have always recorded with both microphones of the Poco F3 phone. if I record a video with the camera, however, it works in stereo and captures audio from both microphones. I do not understand why.
Anyone have that problem?

I got this info of security but when I click on it try to open , nothing happened,stay like this.

Xiaomi 11T pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-01-05-46-43-827_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-01-05-46-43-827_com.miui.home.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 256
Hi there!
Just a quick question.
Is there a chance to we get the feature in camera app, while recording a video, we can not change lens, between ultrawide and wide.
I have Redmi Note 10 Pro, but this feature is locked. I had a chance to try out on Xiaomi 12 and there is working. While recording, it changes the lens. Thank you for your work! I love the xiaomi.eu roms!

Hi there!
Just a quick question.
Is there a chance to we get the feature in camera app, while recording a video, we can not change lens, between ultrawide and wide.
I have Redmi Note 10 Pro, but this feature is locked. I had a chance to try out on Xiaomi 12 and there is working. While recording, it changes the lens. Thank you for your work! I love the xiaomi.eu roms!
As far as I know, the camera features are not modified by Xiaomi.eu,
In addition, it seems that smooth camera switching is a feature for high end Snapdragon SOCs (It was added on 865)

Thank you for the answer! :)
I hope, some day we can switch the lens.
I own Galaxy A50, also the feature was unable to reach, since then a good developer unlocked and just working fine.
This is the only thing that I miss so much on my pone.

For a while i have noticed that going into Setting the "updater" app shows there is a new update when there is not a new one, i have been seeing this since one of the last MIUI 12.5 updates and still there running MIUI 13, i noticed that the app Security shows 12.5.18 update as available, does everyone has this issue? i have tried clearing data from updater app, settings, without success.
Just click on the updater once and it will say you are up to date if already updated per fastboot rom.
Then the notification will disappear.

Hello guys so am currently using the miui 13 weekly beta update on my poco f3 but I want to flash the Stable version of miui 13 without loosing my data is it possible?

Hi, the updater app has this problem. I disabled it to run on background but I have still this
Issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-45-30-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-45-30-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: xeGox
Just to confirm. Following your instructions, from Android 12, using fastboot rom, it is not necessary to unlock the bootloader. Is this correct? Thanks in advance

Been using Redmi note 11 pro 5G for about a 3weeks now (about 2 weeks with xiaomi.eu installed) i love the phone, the feel, the weight, the texture of the back glass, and even the camera bump, but stock miui, and xiaomi.eu have both the same bugs. It's super smooth, scrolling and switching apps never seen it studder like i used to on the poco x3 nfc when i scrolled. Almost everything works amazingly. Tbh i doesn't bother me that it doesn't come with 4k recording since i'm not into making videos or photos, i just use the camera for either pokemon go (doesn't work for some reason the screen turns black on AR mode, even if the permissions are all accepted) and the occasional family gathering photos and videos i take. maybe take a picture of doggos

But the thing that doesn't work on either stock or xiaomi.eu is the mi video app, and missing the dynamic wallpaper option (live wallpaper).
Mi video can't play videos over 1080p it keeps getting errors that say it's not supported even if it's a mp4 format.

I also found a way around the missing dynamic wallpaper feature, i updated the theme store to bring it back, but still it bugs out since a lot of the video wallpapers are high res and they don't play on the lock screen.
If you're lucky to find a few that work, after a while the video stops playing on the lockscreen.
so far this is the 2 bugs i've found on this phone

(the reason i got the 11 pro 5g cause the regular 11 pro has a worse chipset than the 5g version, and it's about time i got a 5g phone, btw it works great on the Metro by tmobile network even 5g works, but have to bug technical support to force a connection)

sorry for asking, I am new some kind in this community, how is this going with stabe, I kmow ,dont ask for ETA and that, I just wanted to know, every two months , three month update?

Just click on the updater once and it will say you are up to date if already updated per fastboot rom.
Then the notification will disappear.
That would be too easy, nope, nothing changes it, at this point my only hope is to clear dalvik cache once there is a working TWRP available other than format the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.