588.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: matcel
Another date bug on lockscreen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-22-19-32-03-862_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-22-19-32-03-862_lockscreen.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 183
hello, I'm planning to update from xiaomi.eu_MOONSTONE_OS1.0.3.0 to xiaomi.eu_MOONSTONE_OS1.0.5.0. Can I just update it without wiping the data, because I don't want to download the application and data again. thanks. Sorry if a similar question has already been asked.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Please fix picture-in-picture mode with YouTube. It's perfectly works in MiUI 14, but with problems in HyperOS.
For example, if I'm Youtube in normal vertical orientation and switching to another app, youtube should switch to picture-in-picture mode, not to hide it and play video in background. And yes, I have YT premium, so it should work.

Thanks in advance!

flash using fastboot maybe
i did
i replaced images folder with CMI_OS1.0.3.0.TJACNXM_13.zip "fastboot" and made it windows_fastboot_update_rom
but when finished and reboot the phone stuck on black screen no any respons or vibrate or charging
just dead :eek:
any ideas?

Last edited:
i did
i replaced images folder with CMI_OS1.0.3.0.TJACNXM_13.zip "fastboot" and make it windows_fastboot_update_rom
but when finished and reboot the phone stuck on black screen no any respons or vibrate or charging
any ideas?
thats because you dont "update", you "first flash with data format"

Reactions: amrwahdan
Does anyone know, for houji, did this rom using global rom modem for the rom or using chinese rom modem?
Quite number of people having issue with wifi problem. Internet connection lost within average range which previously is ok on other rom (cn rom in my case)

thats because you dont "update", you "first flash with data format"
i did
i replaced images folder with CMI_OS1.0.3.0.TJACNXM_13.zip "fastboot" and made it windows_fastboot_update_rom
any ideas?
help plz

Updated my Mi 11 Ultra to the 1.0.3.0 update. The update works fine, but when I tey to root using Magisk I end up in bootloop stuck on the HyperOS boot screen. Anyone able to successfully root this last update on the Mi 11 Ultra?

I discovered what was making my Mi 11 Ultra slow.

I use a data filter via DNS (NextDNS) that blocks trackers, malicious sites, etc. I never cared about blocking trackers from miui.com, but I turned it off for an hour as I was testing something else. During the first half-hour, everything was super slow, but then I realized the performance was much better than ever on Harmony OS.

I then turned the blocks back on, and the performance remained the same. Here’s a heads-up for anyone using this kind of feature.

Updated my Mi 11 Ultra to the 1.0.3.0 update. The update works fine, but when I tey to root using Magisk I end up in bootloop stuck on the HyperOS boot screen. Anyone able to successfully root this last update on the Mi 11 Ultra?
did you disabled or deleted the magisk modules before. perhaps one or more are not compatible

Reactions: gogocar62