HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone.
I no longer have the fill light (the white light on the front camera on WhatsApp, for example) in video calls since I switched from weekly to stable.
Has anyone else noticed this problem?
I have a 13 Pro.

1000017402.jpg

Hello,
Does anyone know how to help me with this error?
It won't let me make payments with my cell phone.
I have updated the module, but still nothing.

thank you for the update but somehow i am too daft to get it working again.

did the usual: installed apk -> cleared play services AR, play store, wallet -> reboot.

now i cannot even check integrity. the integrity checker says:
error getting token from google: There was a transient error in the client device"

the other app (TBchecker) complains something about error code -17

needless to say, wallet doesn't work either. I have tried the suggested fixes on the previous page (i.e. delete updates for playstore etc, but that didn't help either)

okay i am sorry for the commotion. i had followed those steps but somehow obviously ****ed up.

anyway i can confirm that the above answer works. integrity checker affirms basic integrity again
@gogocar62 you're my hero (again!)

XiaomiEUModule.apk no longer resolves the Google Pay issue.

I had an issue with my Xiaomi 12T Pro after updating to OS1.0.8.0.ULFCNXM — the Google Play certification disappeared, and payments stopped working. After several days of trial and error, here's what worked:

1. Installed the latest version of Play Integrity Fix
2. Removed xiaomi.inject.apk using Lucky Patcher and LSPosed
3. Uninstalled Google Wallet
4. UNINSTALLED UPDATES and CLEARED DATA for Google Play and Google Services, then restarted the phone
5. After the restart, I allowed SMS permissions for Google Play Services (Settings → Privacy → Permission Manager → SMS → (three dots) → Show system processes → Google Play Services → Allow where denied)
6. Reinstalled Google Wallet
7. Reset Google Play data — the certification reappeared, and payments started working again.

Sorry, my English isn't so well.

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_171314.jpg
    IMG_20240925_171314.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240925_171342.jpg
    IMG_20240925_171342.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: Rober D. Nuño
I'm sorry for my clumsiness, but I have followed the different messages that you have indicated (reboots, clear cache, delete updates,...) and I can't get it to work. Now it doesn't even open the application, and I get this error.

1000017424.jpg

XiaomiEUModule.apk no longer resolves the Google Pay issue.

Previously, the new versions of the app always helped, but since 22.09, this no longer works. I installed the latest version of XiaomiEUModule dated 23.09.2024, but it didn't help either.
I did everything as usual and even deleted the Google apps - nothing helped. The Play Integrity Test result is No integrity.

I hope the developers will fix this problem.

xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.8.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip
View attachment 54052
i have latest module, and i pass basic and device, i have a houji, and no problems even with the previous module

Maybe you didn't understand what I wrote. ? My English is bad.

- uninstall updates Google Play Store and Google Play Services app
- restart the device
- update the Google Play Store and Google Play Services applications
- add the card to the Wallet application (or uninstall the Wallet app, restart the device, install the Wallet app)
- restart the device
Thanks for the guide.

I can't find google play services though. I searched through the manage apps list. Any idea where i can find them?

Guys,
Can you please fix the issue on Poco F5 - every time I clear data from Google Play services, Google Play, Google Framefork, Google wallets, I need to go to Privacy > Privacy Dashboard > See other permissions > SMS > Google Play Services and set to Allow.
Otherwise, Wallets throw an error.

Thanks for your hard work!

Guys,
Can you please fix the issue on Poco F5 - every time I clear data from Google Play services, Google Play, Google Framefork, Google wallets, I need to go to Privacy > Privacy Dashboard > See other permissions > SMS > Google Play Services and set to Allow.
Otherwise, Wallets throw an error.

Thanks for your hard work!
side question: how do you clear data from google play services? can you teach me to locate it?

Hello, Does anyone have battery issues with Xiaomi 14 houji?
I installed the latest version on EU rom and battery life is so bad, it only lasts 4, 5 hours.
When I fully charge the battery and go to battery settings, it shows 7, 8 hours remained! but it should show more than 10 hours.
Not sure if it's software issue or hardware.
Can someone please help me?

Hello, Does anyone have battery issues with Xiaomi 14 houji?
I installed the latest version on EU rom and battery life is so bad, it only lasts 4, 5 hours.
When I fully charge the battery and go to battery settings, it shows 7, 8 hours remained! but it should show more than 10 hours.
Not sure if it's software issue or hardware.
Can someone please help me?
My battery life on Houji is actually very good on latest, I did do a full wipe recently which may have helped.
Please do note, battery info is showing remaining screen-on time (very rough estimate of course).

What is the current version of the "updater app" ? Although i did clear all data several times, seems quite broken..also no updates notifications shown as of today's shennong new update..

Hello, please help. I installed stable FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip and then FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13 and now phone is not loading.... How i can fix it? Installed via TWRP