MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can, you have to modify the boot cmdline. I created a patcher for the mix 3 on global, but I doubt it will work for other phones. I will look at making it rewrite the cmdline without being mix 3 global specific.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I've searched for that cmdline for Mi9T Pro, no sucess!
Could you send me a PM and help me? :)

If it works, i'll share with the community the solution

How can I install Netflix app? Which magisk module should I use?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

"Cannot install the application not compatible"

Hello!
I have disabled call recording notifications. Since then, when I receive a call, it does not fill the entire screen, but a notification appears at the top of the screen.
Now I can't find how to reactivate that notification.
What can I do?

Screenshot_2019-10-09-18-55-47-484_lockscreen.jpg

to my understanding, it is often called, never wipe system. Why? When I Go for miui 11 I did this and everything worked great. if I do not wipe the system it's a dirty flash, right? that is bad then, or not ..?

to my understanding, it is often called, never wipe system. Why? When I Go for miui 11 I did this and everything worked great. if I do not wipe the system it's a dirty flash, right? that is bad then, or not ..?

If your TWRP/updater is performing a device verification you will end in "Error 7" with a blank /system partition.
If there is no verification - no problem.
BUT - if you use a wrong zip (for another device) and there's no verification, you may brick your phone...
For EU roms the wipe /system is unnecessary because /system is completely replaced by updater.
"dirty flash" means that you leave your /data partition untouched.

How can I install Netflix app? Which magisk module should I use?

You should download the Netflix apk from a repository like apkpure and then install magisks module liboemcrypto.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I try the v1 and v2 , but for me the v1 is better than v2 and verry smooth and has no bugs in launcher unlike v2
Device ( hmnote7 )

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

MI 8 SE here (MIUI 10.5 ver 9.8.29)... to install the MIUI 11 should I update the TWRP recovery? Last time I got stuck cuz I didn't know you had to update it.
And if so where to find it again?

mi6, i have problem with chrome - crashing. even after reinstall.
other browser - good
Works well here on Mi9... It's the first time someone is reporting a Chrome issue if I didn't miss something... Is it the only app crashing?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.