MULTI 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Widgets.
But if start second space (2nd user) widget come back and it works.
I wish next week it fix

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Why is Hebrew not supported anymore?

Can someone please send a link so i can join the translation team?

Battery charging led don't work on mi4c... Also, can't restore call history and sms...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Can not customize Whatsapp notification sound. Plays the default whatever is set. Mi-4c.

Since last reuploaded ROM play service WiFi thing is gone but I get this message each time I start Gmail.

It works normally I have no problems with Gmail but I wonder if anyone else also is getting this message.
01b6df97aba16a40a673e6fb855e9f9b.jpg

Redmi Note 2 also have problems with Google services: endless synchronisation and Google Play didn't work.
With previous weekly everything was OK.
Still old Security update from December 2016. Looks like already no any reasons to update RN2.
Discovered more problems with RN2 - MTP didn't work, windows explorer can not show RN2.
I have to reboot in custom recovery for copy previous weekly 7.3.30 on microSD.
Also halt some application which always running normally.
So my opinion 7.4.6 is real trash. I'm coming back to 7.3.30.

Last edited:
No Widgets.
But if start second space (2nd user) widget come back and it works.
I wish next week it fix

Also in this way Mi Remote App comes back. Before I did not see it

whatsapp sometimes takes more than one hour to receive messages. don't know if its related to the new rom but seems so. mi5s
Is it just me or is the built in browser insanely fast in this version?
..and yes, its not only the browser. the whole system is very fast now. hope they never change it back.

Last edited:
I can't add new fingerprint - after reinstallation older versions, I know that it is hardware problem. I'm going to send it to repair probably.
I have the same problem, i have reinstalled the rom, but nothing have changed, now i'm installing the rom whit cache/dalvik-data clean. attend...

Hello!

I've update from 7.3.9 on Mi4S and I don't have mobile data on 4G or 4G+ (the icons changed from 4G or 4G+ to LTE and LTE+). I've read about this issue on previous firmwares. Any solution? Already wiped cache & dalvik after ROM installation.

Thank you.

Hello!

I've update from 7.3.9 on Mi4S and I don't have mobile data on 4G or 4G+ (the icons changed from 4G or 4G+ to LTE and LTE+). I've read about this issue on previous firmwares. Any solution? Already wiped cache & dalvik after ROM installation.

Thank you.
4G = LTE

Reactions: 0kti78 and MeSaNei
Status
Not open for further replies.