Status
Not open for further replies.
Test Settings, Additional settings, Battery, Performance
It is not here
Test Settings, Additional settings, Battery, Performance
It is not there...
uploadfromtaptalk1456944769275.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

It is stable, but on latest developer build there isn't that option either!

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi, someone knows when MIUI 7.2 STABLE will be released here? As that today was released the CHINA STABLE (for some devices).

Thank you.

I have a problem with whatsapp and gmail app sometimes too.
They don't sync and advice about new messages until I open the application. How I can resolve this bug? Wipe cache and dalvik?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Me too... I have the same problem, plus YahooMail

I just bought a Mi4c and immediately installed your rom. First the last version and did the update today.
I've noticed that my whatsapp and facebook msn appear to be always offline and only get new msgs when i open the apps.
Is this normal?

I just bought a Mi4c and immediately installed your rom. First the last version and did the update today.
I've noticed that my whatsapp and facebook msn appear to be always offline and only get new msgs when i open the apps.
Is this normal?
Welcome to 'no notifications' club. I finally install en.miui.com global beta, and it seems that works better

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

Does someone have GPS issue on his Mi4 ? Mine is unable to find the position (checked with Gps Status) it have always
0 satellite.
I have tried to fix gps.conf but seems uneffective can someone help me :/ ?

Last edited:
Welcome to 'no notifications' club. I finally install en.miui.com global beta, and it seems that works better

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

You have that bug in redmi 2? Dev rom or stable?
I have the 2GB version, but I'm still on a Rom version from several weeks ago, and don't have that bug...
Waiting the OTA update to update to TWRP, etc... But I don't want new bugs, I'm nicely stable right now.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

You have that bug in redmi 2? Dev rom or stable?
I have the 2GB version, but I'm still on a Rom version from several weeks ago, and don't have that bug...
Waiting the OTA update to update to TWRP, etc... But I don't want new bugs, I'm nicely stable right now.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
I have redmi 2 1gb, and global dev 6.2.26 from en.xiaomi.com. Spanish language. For now it seems better for me

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Tab 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Is this normal?

Go to Security>Permissions> Autostart. Enable whatsapp and facebook and all your apps that send you notifications.

Reactions: arrakispt
Is this normal?
I don't use whatsapp. I use viber and Facebook and doing the below allows notifications to come thru:
Go to Security>Permissions> Autostart. Enable whatsapp and facebook and all your apps that send you notifications.
In addition to that you need to do this:

Go to settings>additional settings>battery and performance>manage apps battery usage >choose apps>whatsapp/facebook>select custom and select stay connected(screenshot provided). Or just turn off miui's built in power management entirely. By doing this, you are allowing the app to stay connected while running in the background.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456974045251.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456974045251.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 479
Status
Not open for further replies.