MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mi4marshmallow.blogspot.de/

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Your link is global dev rom. I have it. My link is chinese stable.
5321d630e21bbf558fd2d545ef1889b5.jpg

MIUI FAN

Last edited:
Sensor reaction is enough fast. Check it with any light sensor app! Automatic backlight adjustment algorithm is annoying as hell. Too slow reaction, and when you switch the screen off and on again then it goes back to a constant (high) level and you have to wait appr 5 sec to get adjusted to normal level. I recommend to disable auto backlight adjustment and set it manually.
Oh yes! Thankyou :) I found "Velis Auto Brightness". It works very good, you can set everything! Thanks a lot! :)

RN2 P - MIUI V7 HERMES 6.2.25 EU

Reactions: junkname
Do we need to unlock bootloader on redmi note 3 or now we can install twrp on updater app and flash rom, without bootloader unlock first? Thanks

Guys! Some Hennessy's user says that he has the OTA notifcation of MIUI 7.2.3.0!! Xiaomi.eu, please, work on it! ;D

Reactions: nicoff
Guys! Some Hennessy's user says that he has the OTA notifcation of MIUI 7.2.3.0!! Xiaomi.eu, please, work on it! ;D

7.2 stable (china) is out for many devices (you can download it) and is slowly rolling out through OTA.

Just to make sure I understood correctly, I already have TWRP on my 4c, can I download the latest weekly and apply it using the Updater app ? Thanks !

Is someone knows how to turn performance mode on xiaomi mi4c?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I don't know if its already reported, but sync with google calendar is not working. Actually, Calendar doesn't appear among the items to sync in google account.

Status
Not open for further replies.