MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 2 Prime everything flawless, good job as always

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
Hi everyone! I write this again because no one answered and i'm in need. I have a Mi4 wich i want to update to MM so i downloaded 5.12.17 and installed it ONLY ONCE. After that I downloaded 6.1.21 and installed it via Updater app (as always) but it stopped at about 39% and after the reboot i was still on 5.12.17. Now it keeps on stopping at 39% everytime i try to install an update. Any idea why and how can i solve this?

Hi everyone! I write this again because no one answered and i'm in need. I have a Mi4 wich i want to update to MM so i downloaded 5.12.17 and installed it ONLY ONCE. After that I downloaded 6.1.21 and installed it via Updater app (as always) but it stopped at about 39% and after the reboot i was still on 5.12.17. Now it keeps on stopping at 39% everytime i try to install an update. Any idea why and how can i solve this?
Damiano Hello, I have not read how to upgrade to MM, because I RN2. Download ROM with PC, you already tried?

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Reactions: Stefano131270
Enable USB debugging from the developer option. And then install the 5.12.17 again. Then install the MM Rom.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

have you checked your systempartition = 1.2GB?
Maybe the 6.1.21 is corrupted during download, so maybe download and try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.