MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no any sync issue, notification delay issue or any other issue on Mi2S using xiaomi.eu 6.1.21 release (at least for me):

952fec14bf33ce273dd12c94148dc875.jpg

ea539b86bfc52943b30a62dbdf60c8a2.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453968465101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1453968465101.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 509
Reactions: Stefano131270
Yes. Al least in my Mi4c.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk
Reported to the battery if I remember correctly? I Redmi Notes 2, I have no problem. I have a friend who has the same phone, has no problem. I saw people with problems here ... I do not know.

I have a Mi4c and the LEd light doesn't work in some app like Whatsapp and telegram. And yes, I have already revised the notifications are on, have all the permissions, etc. Any idea? Thanksss

I have a Mi4c and the LEd light doesn't work in some app like Whatsapp and telegram. And yes, I have already revised the notifications are on, have all the permissions, etc. Any idea? Thanksss
In WhatsApp, Settings, Notifications, Light, you choose the color?

Reported to the battery if I remember correctly? I Redmi Notes 2, I have no problem. I have a friend who has the same phone, has no problem. I saw people with problems here ... I do not know.
The battery stuff is really something dificult to compare between different phones and users because depends on many settings.

I am comparing my phone with the two roms, and the new one for some reason has incremented the battery drain.

Anyway, thanks to the developers for their excellent work. Enjoy!

Reactions: Stefano131270
The battery stuff is really something dificult to compare between different phones and users because depends on many settings.

I am comparing my phone with the two roms, and the new one for some reason has incremented the battery drain.

Anyway, thanks to the developers for their excellent work. Enjoy!

On my phone battery was the best with ROM 5.12.24, but what you have written is true! It depends on how you use your phone and for what

Reactions: junkname
In WhatsApp, Settings, Notifications, Light, you choose the color?
Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
I hope in the next version ...

Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
This is too much!

But management notifications, you have enabled?

Just followmy advice and wait, the team will fix it, anyway is a minor bug
I would agree, if this was a development version. Please treat the following paragraphs as costructive criticism, with all due respect to the devs; I understand that they sacrifice their free time for free.

Unfortunately, when problems surface on the ports of stable versions, as produced by xiaomi.eu, they are/can be significant in the following ways:

1) Stable versions do not get updated on a schedule. @ingbrzy and the rest of the team here do a best effort job. And, whereas on development versions porting bugs (ie, those bugs that do not appear at all on the official firmware but do appear on xiaomi.eu corresponding one) get ironed by xiaomi.eu in a week, or even less if they are important, stable versions tend to be overlooked. Would not be a problem, but it is due to the nature of the average stable firmware user (see 2 below).

2) Stable firmware users are users that do not give a damn about being in the frontline of testing a new version, or getting the latest Android. They just want software that works. Hence for the "sensitivity" for being extra careful when building a stable...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.