HyperOS 1.0 24.7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings friends, there is a really good team on this forum. I wonder what will happen after the month of August, when the Chinese dev is interrupted. version. Will there be a sequel or will there be a part for stable versions?
We don't know exactly what kind of replacement Xiaomi is planning for the Beta branch. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

P.S. Thank you @kephasa, @itechx, @Mario1944 and @hewlett2008 for your donations, much appreciated.

XİAOMİ 14
Problem with global units persists. No service but now it shows de e-SIM option. Anyone with the same units with this problem?
FROM TURKEY.
Some parts of the ROM are in English. Do you have a website where I can translate it into Turkish? (Crowdin)
THANX DEV. :emoji_two_hearts:

I have a question about native gallery app. It's getting too big. From device setting, it shows that i have 6gb in photos and 19gb in vdo. However, the gallery app as a whole takes up almost 100gb.
What did i miss here? I tried to empty trash bin in everything but it doesn't help.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Probably because of Sync with Google Photos, if you don't want it to take up so much space, just turn off sync in the Gallery settings.

Cupid It's always a thrill to update. The last two gave problems so I'm going to stick with the version from last month so as not to lose the system...
Friend, which build are you using? Is it without any problems? I want to download

try to run these adb commands

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
Thank you so much, it worked, but not completely, the Prime app continues crashing. But I can live with it. Thanks again and best regards!

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

the download stops and starts again. the mirror server is offline. it is impossible to download it in any way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-08-20-19-02-069_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-08-20-19-02-069_com.android.updater.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 116
Hey, i just moved from my 13 Pro to the 13 Ultra.
Everything works great in the latest weekly rom.
The only thing that doesn't work is the super wallpapers...
Well i can apply them but they aren't working properly, it doesn't show nothing in the AOD.
I am attaching photos here so you can understand what i mean... I hope someone have solution

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_184040_262.jpg
    IMG_20240708_184040_262.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20240708_184040_879.jpg
    IMG_20240708_184040_879.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 96
Some apps keep crashing on my unicorn

Attachments

• 1000141262.jpg
    1000141262.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's not the first time I've used it for years. but now from a computer it can only be downloaded from one server and when it stops it starts again, I have more than 50 attempts. this started happening the last months since no mirrors

@ceco78 Xiaomi.eu have no control over Sourceforge. Please refrain from talking about their issues here, there was a pretty heated debate that required cleaning from moderators this weekend.

All seems to be fine on Houji CN, download was no problem this time. Thanks for your effort.

I dont have my device in Weekly list (Sorry then if I could be off-topic). However has anyone encountered problems with the Italian translations? For example regarding the lockscreen
Thanks

Reactions: JiaiJ
try to run these adb commands

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
Thank you, I ran this command, but it showed a lot of failures and all of those apps are still crashing...

Edit: after disabling all Magisk modules, I now only have 5 failures, and these are apps I can easily reinstall

Last edited:
Everything works fine every update, only this update phone gets hot fast when gaming didnt had this before, just cool environment but it heats up fast.

Hi!, I can't use any app widget since I use Xiaomi EU, only the system widgets works, is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.