HyperOS 1.0 24.6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal that the device (Ishtar) turns off WiFi overnight and uses mobile data instead when not touched for a longer time (eg. during sleep). It reconnects instantly when unlocked though. But makes no sense... I see it on my router that it's disconnected...
Try Settings-Battery-Additional Features and turn off Nighttime mode

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

How do I fix bad performance on ingres I only get 800 on single core and 2500 on multi on Geekbench, I used to get 1500 on single and 4200 on multi on stock Chinese

• Haha
Reactions: EduardoRGCM
Works good on Fuxi. Was using 4 updates back. No serious issues, except sometimes freezes and restarts home screen and heats at that time. Decreased screen refresh rate from 120 to default and switched off AI image engine stuffs and anti flicker mode.

For 12T Pro, only Chinese themes/fonts are available for last two updates. Formerly it was only themes in English and fonts in Latin characters.

Works good on Fuxi. Was using 4 updates back. No serious issues, except sometimes freezes and restarts home screen and heats at that time. Decreased screen refresh rate from 120 to default and switched off AI image engine stuffs and anti flicker mode.
Same here. Already re-flashed and wiped everything. But still the same. I did change screen settings, I will set them to default and see what happens.

Absolutely terrible experience on Ishtar after this update. Phone is heating and micro freezes and stutter in system, phone works much slower, pls fix
I don't know why there is always the assumption that it is the ROM that is at fault! Others have reported that ishtar is working fine. I almost never get any problems with updates, except when there is maybe a bug. Could it therefore be the apps that you are running (and therefore need researching)?

My phone is not rooted.
Before I update:
I always close all apps and clear recents;
I always clear cache, and Dalvik (there has been mention that this is not necessary, but I still do it);
I always do a full backup before updating.
And then I normally do a second reboot after the update.

I don't know why there is always the assumption that it is the ROM that is at fault! Others have reported that ishtar is working fine. I almost never get any problems with updates, except when there is maybe a bug. Could it therefore be the apps that you are running (and therefore need researching)?

My phone is not rooted.
Before I update:
I always close all apps and clear recents;
I always clear cache, and Dalvik (there has been mention that this is not necessary, but I still do it);
I always do a full backup before updating.
And then I normally do a second reboot after the update.
I guess because it's easier to moan and complain than to do his own research.
Not to mention, the Weeklies have been pretty stagnant lately since Xiaomi seems to focus on Android 15 Beta development, so I can't imagine what could have been changed on the ROM side of things to cause his random issue.

My only complaint with the ishtar is the lack of control from wireless charging.
I have the official Xiaomi fast charger (65W I think).

With my 11 ultra I can choose fast charging when needed or the quieter charging for overnight., which is great.

My ishtar doesn't have any choice, it runs the wireless charger flat out at full rate, which is unusable for over night use, due to fan noise from the charger. But it's been that way since the start running xiaomi.eu, not just hyper OS. :(

On older phones, when selecting the preferred network type, there was an auto mode. Is it possible to add this mode in future firmware?

Weekly support for your device has ended with ROM 14.0.23.9.18.DEV.
Go to Stable ROM where support continues,

If currently I'm running at HyperOS 1.0.24.3.25 DEV, do i need to unlock bootloader? Can i download it directly to ny phone storage and choose update package from the HyperOS version page( clicking on the 3 dots menu on the top right)?

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Status
Not open for further replies.