HyperOS 1.0 24.6.24/29

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum as I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue or something else.
I took some photos at the weekend in 50mp mode on my 13 Ultra (Ishtar) and in the gallery they have a small icon (circled in red in the pic below) I tap it and it very briefly opens Xiaomi Procut but immediately crashes and goes back to the gallery. Running this latest hyperOS weekly ROM.

Attachments

• IMG_20240702_085318.jpg
    IMG_20240702_085318.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 67
does anyone else have the error with xiaomi13 this error occurs with every package that is to be copied

Warning: skip copying uefisecapp_ab image avb footer (uefisecapp_ab partition size: 0, uefisecapp_ab image size: 180224)

Update :I have installed the new TWRP version A14. same error

Last edited:
does anyone else have the error with xiaomi13 this error occurs with every package that is to be copied

Warning: skip copying uefisecapp_ab image avb footer (uefisecapp_ab partition size: 0, uefisecapp_ab image size: 180224)

Update :I have installed the new TWRP version A14. same error
It's not an error. It's a warning. Nothing is wrong there.

There is a problem with the sound settings when working on the Mi Music app. Adjusting the volume works fine from high to low, but on any other app, it doesn’t work. Also, the automatic screen adjustment doesn’t function even when it’s turned on. This issue is with the Xiaomi 12s Ultra phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the latest version 6.24, it heats up a lot.
With Xiaomi 12
Disable the memory extension, it should solve the overheating
There's a small bug in the rom that shows it disabled, it's enabled
Just enable it and disable it. Will solve the overheating
Solved for me :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I thought it was an error because it was not copying the file (Skip Copying).
I guess people keep ignoring sticky posts unless they appear on the main page and take half the size of a screen...

Hello,
hope someone could help me here. Updated my 13 Ultra to latest ROM with TWRP and now phone is constantly freezing and can't get out from sleep mode. Screen is dark and I need to hold power button to restart. Any suggestions how to fix this ?