HyperOS 1.0 24.6.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly confirm that the rom has no problems and works well?
You must realise that these weekly ROMs are BETA. They are therefore typically 'work in progress'. The purpose of these weekly forums is to provide feedback to the developers (who do a very good job - and for nothing!) where adjustments can be made.

If you want a ROM that 'has no problems and works well', then you should be looking at the Stable version. But this may not have as many advanced features in it.

Just updated to this from back on regular MIUI. So far everything works and and no real bugs with the ROM or functionality.

Only issue so far is that my notifications for Signal don't come through unless I open the app manually. I have turned autostart on, removed all batter restrictions, made sure all permissions are given. Anyone have any ideas on this? call and text notifications are kind important. lol. Is there some other battery area I can adjust in settings to make them come through? Normal Google Messenger comers through fast and fine, just seems to be an issue on Signal and HyperOS.

On xiaomi 13 pro HyperOS is terrible for battery, I downgraded to MIUI 14 and got 50% longer battery life...

Status
Not open for further replies.