MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I'm still on 12.0.22 fastboot-install and I guess I will update via fastboot to 12.5.7 soon. I still have many bluetooth issues and such.
After that, can I still flash TWRP without any data loss and could I upgrade via TWRP without any data loss? Like to 12.5.8? Or could I even skip the step to 12.5.7 via fastboot and just go directly the TWRP route without data loss? So not formatting anything?
Hello,

"Yes" for all your questions. ;)

Reactions: Anon0
I am using Mi 10. The rom version I am using now is EU Stable 12.5.5.

My problem is that notifications are delayed to the phone. This is especially for social media applications. For example: Messages from Messenger arrive 15-20 minutes after they are sent. Instagram messages sometimes do not come if I do not enter the application. Sometimes, after 15-20 minutes, messages come from all social media applications collectively. As if there was no internet and then it came. Sometimes it is not possible to send messages with whatsapp. When I kill the application, it is fixed. When I open and close the Messenger app and open again, it shows offline,messages can't send. Again I have to kill the application. Then it goes online and messages are sending

This is very annoying. I did a clean install of version 12.5.5. I am not using any modules. The device only has Magisk.

I was using version 12.5.3 before. He had no such problem. Then I switched to 12.5.4, it was there too. It is now available in version 12.5. I would like to note that I have stable and fast internet.

I think the problem is ram related. It's like the device is closing apps in the background to leave more RAM space. I installed magisk module for better ram management, but it didn't effect.

I'm asking friends who are using version 12.5.5 on Mi 10 phone. Do you also have such a problem?

Sorry for long read

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

guys i have mi 10 i want to downgrade my phone from android 11 to android 10 can i do that without any problems ?
just install rom android 10 or i need to do something like format data ..... ?

guys i have mi 10 i want to downgrade my phone from android 11 to android 10 can i do that without any problems ?
just install rom android 10 or i need to do something like format data ..... ?
I am afraid format data will be needed.

I flashed 12.5.1 EU Rom for Mi Note 10 Lite along Magisk 23 per Orange TWRP. After Reboot i waited about 10 minutes and it seems to stuck at the MIUI Logo. Did i make a mistake?

I flashed 12.5.1 EU Rom for Mi Note 10 Lite along Magisk 23 per Orange TWRP. After Reboot i waited about 10 minutes and it seems to stuck at the MIUI Logo. Did i make a mistake?
Was it a clean flash/install? If not, have you installed Magisk before? If yes, try to rename "Magisk-v23.0.zip" to "uninstall.zip" then install "uninstall.zip" file in TWRP. :)

You can install "Magisk-v23.0.zip" after that and reboot your device. ;)

do you think @ingbrzy needs advice from you on how to get to the new version?

tenor.gif

Was it a clean flash/install? If not, have you installed Magisk before? If yes, try to rename "Magisk-v23.0.zip" to "uninstall.zip" then install "uninstall.zip" file in TWRP. :)

You can install "Magisk-v23.0.zip" after that and reboot your device. ;)

Thanks for your quick response.

I did it finally: flashed a clean fastboot of V12.1.6.0.RFNEUXM EEA, next flashed twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407 via fastboot. Reboot in alex twrp flashed OrangeFox-R11.1-toco-AndroidHQ254.zip, restart and flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.5.1.0.RFNMIXM_v12-11 here. Format Data and restarted, tooked me this time about 10 Minutes and Rom started. Didnt flash Magisk because i dont need it really.

Google Pay already worked without any root hassle like safetynet fix and props hassle. Next days i will see how good and reliable this rom is about as daily driver.

Reactions: Poney70
I have a problem with the latest stable version for Mi 10 Ultra. When I close Tidal the song stays in the background with no option to remove it. The song screen appears even if I close all apps. I fix it with a reboot.

I have a problem with the latest stable version for Mi 10 Ultra. When I close Tidal the song stays in the background with no option to remove it. The song screen appears even if I close all apps. I fix it with a reboot.

I seem to have the same with Spotify after I drove with my car and updated to 12.5.8 yesterday. I can't get it off my notification menu.

I seem to have the same with Spotify after I drove with my car and updated to 12.5.8 yesterday. I can't get it off my notification menu.
I would like someone to tell me which ROM to install, the most stable. I've been waiting a long time for a new update for the Mi 10 Ultra but it doesn't seem like the best to me

Status
Not open for further replies.