MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the poco f2 pro to the latest 12.2.4 and magisk safetynet failed with this new update...
Any solution to get safetynet passed successfully? (obviously I enabled magisk hide)
Tk you!

IMPORTANT: Do NOT check SafetyNet in Magisk app, it doesn't work => It will be fixed in next stable update of Magisk
(it's already fixed in latest canary version).
Use this app if you want to run a SafetyNet test => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

IF
the SafetyNet's "CTS profile match" result = false, THEN install "MagiskHide Props Config" module and follow this (of course, I advise to chose your device name when possible) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-failed-on-stable-12-0-10.59661/post-591128

;)

Last edited:
I using xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.5.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip for Redmi Note 10 (sunny).
But i can not update to xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.7.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip via fastboot. Who can explain for me?View attachment 36217
Run this command in fastboot mode for a second, we need to know how to prevent this issue next time:
Code:
fastboot getvar product

Reactions: nguyentankiet
After being able to download an update OTA, when I boot into TWRP it shows no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted. I have formated data after installing twrp. How can I solve this?

Reactions: Yasser1996
It's "magiskhide" not "magisk hide", if I wrote without space there is a good reason. ;) ^^
It's "magiskhide" not "magisk hide", if I wrote without space there is a good reason. ;) ^^
Thank you, I finally found where was the module in magisk manager app, I did your trick with Termux, reboot, erase google service, play store data, but I still have safetynet failed...
Maybe next magisk update will fix? It's weird but I can still using my banks app??

Thank you, I finally found where was the module in magisk manager app, I did your trick with Termux, reboot, erase google service, play store data, but I still have safetynet failed...
Maybe next magisk update will fix? It's weird but I can still using my banks app??
Important info about the "Check SafetyNet" feature in Magisk => For now, it's not working in all Magisk "stable" versions. ;)

Use this app to run a SafetyNet test => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

:)

Last edited:
so its not related to the rom?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk
Our ROMs already have Widevine OEMCrypto libs. If you read the logcat while checking your Widevine level using apps like DRM Info, you might see a line that says "Could not find /factory/wv.keys. Falling Back to L3.", which means your key was lost, reason unknown. This happens on other devices as well, like Google Pixel ones, and I couldn't find a reason for that or anyone who was able to restore L1 after that.

My phone is Mi 10 Pro cmi and i using miui 12.0.4xiaomi.eu stable rom, If i want to update 12.5.3 i need to update twrp first or just format data in current twrp and direct install 12.5.3? May i know 12.5.3 is included new version twrp?

Our ROMs already have Widevine OEMCrypto libs. If you read the logcat while checking your Widevine level using apps like DRM Info, you might see a line that says "Could not find /factory/wv.keys. Falling Back to L3.", which means your key was lost, reason unknown. This happens on other devices as well, like Google Pixel ones, and I couldn't find a reason for that or anyone who was able to restore L1 after that.
It must be fixable, as I read that Asus snd OnePlus fixed these issues with software updates to their customers.

It must be fixable, as I read that Asus snd OnePlus fixed these issues with software updates to their customers.

Good luck with that, we don't have that much control over stuff like the bootloader, the QSEE (Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment, aka Qualcomm's "Secure World"), the TrustZone kernel, etc. Those are hardware-backed encrypted stuff.

Good luck with that, we don't have that much control over stuff like the bootloader, the QSEE (Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment, aka Qualcomm's "Secure World"), the TrustZone kernel, etc. Those are hardware-backed encrypted stuff.
ty. Theres a lot of users with similar problems. For Mi 9 SE I fixed it by flashing stock rom and downloading Widevine L1 certificate from fingerprint payments. Just need a way to do the same in xiaomi.eu rom, which for whatever reason doesn't have this option at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.