POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) ROM update & play integrity

bhimapoco

Members
Sep 23, 2024
Hi xiaomi.eu Team,
I have a couple of questions about the builds for my POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima):
-- I noticed the last build on SourceForge for POCO X3 Pro is from 2023-12-03. Are there any plans to update it to a newer version?
-- If a new build isn't planned, are you making sure that the xiaomi.eu app is updated frequently enough to resolve the Play Integrity issue?

I'm looking forward to answer, because my play integrity don't work most of the time, despite trying and updating Xiaomi.eu.module or Play Integity fix by Chiteroman.
POCO X3 Pro (vayu) user.

JiaiJ thank you for your answer.

1) I know its old phone but if you will go to the stable miui 14 releases the poco x3 pro is the most popular downloaded rom from all the phone roms list. I don;'t understand leaving the project because official maintaine servise leaved it too, or because its 2 years old. What now then i have to buy new phone? Anyway its all about play integrity that don;t allow pay me by NFC on rooted phone that pesses me off like hell. I just hoped for relasing bug fixes in new version of MIUI that i asume should be well knowed on such popular phone. Or there is alternative, like ex. to install Hyper os on this phone?
2) Well im trying all the time clearing all data of the 4 google apps and uninstall updates every time for a many times under airplane mode that suddenly now lead to nowhere. I can do exactly this way like they described in your link and loose half houer on restarts and updates all the thinks and have no guaranty it will be work. People just realeases new Play integrity fixs, or Xiaomi.eu.modules without a word how to install it to make it work, and do i have again reset my google apps all the time for a unknown number of times or its should work straigt away? None information just pure link of new release. From my perpective i have like 20% chance that next PIF fix will work. I asume that people will not releasing a things with have 20% efectiveness. OR i have just the wrong phone?

Please tell what phone i have to buy to have a root and NFC payment. It's looks like came hard times for people who want keep your phones in a free way, and maintain some independece in use.

@kryspus I can't answer for the Xiaomi.eu team, but the ROM is an official release modded with translations, modified applications and other fixes by the team. When official releases stops, there are no more Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

For the rest, it is an ongoing battle with Google. Developers provide you a new fake ID for the phone, but providing all the perfect details to reset the ID when so much is under the control of Google, and can change at every update, is something else.

At least, it is not limited to your phone, people are all looking for the perfect answer for your question for the last year.