Where do I report patreon leakers?

Wow, what a snitch!!
I know that it is annoying if you pay for something and someone else gets it for free. But report those people!?
Not very gentle behavior.
I hope it's sarcasm, if you see someone steal a random person and you tell the person, are you a snitch?

I hope it's sarcasm, if you see someone steal a random person and you tell the person, are you a snitch?
No sarcasm. We are not talking about someone stealing a purse or a car.
If devs would say: pay a few euro for each developed ROM for mtk, I think more people would buy, but a subscription? No way.
Therefore I went for my Poco x6 pro to Elite ROM lite. This is for free

Wow, what a snitch!!
I know that it is annoying if you pay for something and someone else gets it for free. But report those people!?
He's doing the right thing. It is against the rules to leak ROMs, and whoever is doing this should be punished.

Reactions: aqwxsz21
So if someone doesn't like the price or the way the "product" is distributed, is it okay to steal it or copy it and distribute it further? It's the bastards, not the one who pointed it out.

Do not forget that behind every product there is some work, time spent and resources used.
As said on Patreon " We do not sell ROMs. You pay as a contribution for the time, effort and skill it takes to maintain support for your device(s) in exchange for access to download links on a fast private storage and personal communication for further Q&A and limited technical support."

Reactions: aqwxsz21
No sarcasm. We are not talking about someone stealing a purse or a car.
If devs would say: pay a few euro for each developed ROM for mtk, I think more people would buy, but a subscription? No way.
Therefore I went for my Poco x6 pro to Elite ROM lite. This is for free
You're just a brokie and you think life is free

Wow, what a snitch!!
A snitch? If someone screws you over by violating an agreement, would you be OK with that?
I wrote it very clearly in the About page:
The ROMs are meant for personal use only. Any commercial usage is unacceptable and is a violation of this agreement. Sharing the ROMs (a.k.a. leaking) directly harms the initiative and those responsible for the leak will be blocked for breaching this agreement, and this could eventually lead to the termination of support for the device, depending on how that affects the membership count.
So pretending like those leaks "have nothing to do with you" is simply false.