Update Xiaomi.eu from Stable to Weekly

AndiTiME22

Members
Mar 16, 2020
Im using a mi 9t pro, i am on latest xiaomi.eu stable 11.0.5 MIUI 11 ANDROID 10
Can i switch to latest Xiaomi.eu Weekly without formating data or factory reset ?

Can i switch to latest Xiaomi.eu Weekly without formating data or factory reset ?
Good Morning! Moving to weekly, you will have to erase all data.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: AndiTiME22
I read on some forums that i can move from:
- STABLE to Weekly without wiping
- Weekly to Stable i must wipe

Are you sure?
Yes I have. do the following, try I already did and I had to do it the way I told you.

What happened when you flashed Weekly over Stable?
Months ago, before using .I, I used the global stable, other than .I, then I started using the extinct global beta, which Xiaomi discontinued. I remember that when I moved from stable to beta, I received a message that my data would be deleted.

Months ago, before using .I, I used the global stable, other than .I, then I started using the extinct global beta, which Xiaomi discontinued. I remember that when I moved from stable to beta, I received a message that my data would be deleted.

When did you receive the message? Before or after flashing ? Did you end up in bootloop ?

When did you receive the message? Before or after flashing ? Did you end up in bootloop ?
I received it before confirming the procedure. did and all data was erased. After the procedure, everything is normal.

I received it before confirming the procedure. did and all data was erased. After the procedure, everything is normal.

You are talking about the Global stable and weekly. This procedure is totally different.

Reactions: iamme729
He's using Xiaomi EU ROM ...

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
So in the end can switch from xiaomi.eu stable to xiaomi.eu weekly with dirty flash?