[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

If you have enabled security on the lock screen with a pin/pattern/password, your data is encrypted and unrecoverable.

That's why the list of recoveries should give the origin and stability status of the versions provided, not just a download link with no further details.

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
That's why the list of recoveries should give the origin and stability status of the versions provided, not just a download link with no further details.
It's not always easy to know the exact version and the changelog, the first versions are often Beta, especially for those which are unofficial.

What is the full name of the rom currently on the phone?

The ROM is xiaomi.eu xiaomi.eu_PERIDOT_OS1.0.13.0.UNPCNXM_14.zip.
And the bad recovery is OrangeFox unofficial, actually the "Aqua" version clearly labeled as UNSTABLE on its creator's github.
Unfortunately this information was not forwarded on that page from which I downloaded it.
And that's why my phone is now unusuable until a stable version is released. I wish I had the info before downloading the flawed recovery.
So you had this ROM installed then you flashed this recovery, right?

It worked!
Thank you so much. My phone is back with all its data.
Thank you for your great idea. You rock, NOSS8!

Updated OFRP Official for:

Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz)
Redmi Note 13 4G/NFC (sapphire/n)
POCO X6 5G / Redmi Note 13 Pro (garnet)
- Synced with latest sources
- Eliminated visual glitch on flashing .img files

Updated OFRP Official for:

Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz)
Redmi Note 13 4G/NFC (sapphire/n)
POCO X6 5G / Redmi Note 13 Pro (garnet)
- Eliminated visual glitch on flashing .img files

Where are these files? Am I missing something? garnet folder only has TWRP/OF...

Updated OFRP Official for POCO X3 Pro (vayu)
- New kernel
- Updated Magisk addon to v27.0
- Added EROFS support
- Added lz4 and zstd
- Added advanced security
- Lots of other enhancements

Sadly on Xiaomi 14 houji twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-houji-skkk.img the decryption doesnt work even when having no pin or password of any kind, the only workaround is to use USB-OTG (which you have to mount) but atleast you are able to modify the other folders outside of the Internal memory just in case you need to remove a magisk module (magisk bootloop protector by huskydg is causing phone to reboot itself and heat up to about 58°c).

Last edited:
If it were my device, I would try this:
Download the fastboot stock rom OS1.0.13.0.UNPCNXM then extract the recovery.img and flash it in fastboot mode:
fastboot set_active a
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
fastboot reboot
No guarantee that it will work.
This really helped. Flashed latest TWRP for peridot but ended up could not decrpyt data despite removing screen lock.
Peridot recovery dont work, decrypting pass error...
Same here as well, despite removing screen lock. Probably some fault on my part on not understanding everything.

This really helped. Flashed latest TWRP for peridot but ended up could not decrpyt data despite removing screen lock.

Same here as well, despite removing screen lock. Probably some fault on my part on not understanding everything.
Yes, after trying to remove the password it still doesn't work