[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

Hi our respectable dev @Camerado I just want to confirm if I can use this custom recovery for Redmi note 11s 4g with codename:miel ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-26-10-44-57-472_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-26-10-44-57-472_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I have a Mi11 Pro and I am on TWRP 3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-mars-skkk. Now, I upgraded from MIUI14 Stable to Hyper OS 1.0.2 Stable (thru TWRP btw), but now when I enter TWRP, it says "fails to decrypt". Is this normal behaviour? It wasn't like this before upgrading to Hyper OS.

I have a screen pin set for screen lock. TWRP asks for the PIN, I put it in, but it says "fail to decrypt user 0".

Updated TWRP by unreal3579 and PBRP Unofficial for 13 Lite / Civi 2 (ziyi)
- Synced with latest sources
- Unified builds for all A12-14 ROMs
- Some fixes and enhancements

Updated OFRP Official for Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz)
- Added zstd and bootctl
- Lots of other enhancements

Added TWRP by TeamWin for Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz)
- Initial build

Last edited:
Updated OFRP Unofficial for 13 Lite / Civi 2 (ziyi)
- Unified builds for all A12-14 ROMs
- Some fixes and enhancements

Reactions: gogocar62
Added OFRP Official for POCO X6 5G / Redmi Note 13 Pro (garnet)
- Initial stable release

Updated TWRP by unreal3579 for 13 Lite / Civi 2 (ziyi)

Added OFRP Official for Redmi Note 13 4G/NFC (sapphire/n)
- Initial release

Updated OFRP Official/Unofficial for Redmi Note 12 4G/NFC (tapas/topaz)
- Lots of other enhancements

Added OFRP Unofficial for POCO F6 / Redmi Turbo 3 (peridot)
- Initial release

Updated TWRP by brigudav and PBRP Unofficial for POCO X3 NFC (surya)

And now, phone does not boot on system anymore.
I'm stuck on the recovery splash screen :(
These recoveries are not tested ??? How can dangerous non working software can be posted without anyone checking they actually work ?!?

What can I do now? I NEED my phone back.

Please Help! I can't even shutdown my phone! The screen might mark with that stupid OFOX logo!!!!
Already tried to reinstall xiaomi.eu ROM with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but stupid flawed OrangeFox still boots. Can't boot on back on System.

Is there a way to get rid of that bad recovery and get back to Xiaomi stock recovery?
I can't find recovery.img in the xiaomi.eu POCO F6 rom zip file to flash it instead.Oran

NOTE: Once stuck on OrangeFox splashscreen, phone is still able to be connected via adb.
There must be a trick to switch boot mode to System, but how?

Last edited:
And now, phone does not boot on system anymore.
I'm stuck on the recovery splash screen :(
These recoveries are not tested ??? How can dangerous non working software can be posted without anyone checking they actually work ?!?

What can I do now? I NEED my phone back.

Please Help! I can't even shutdown my phone! The screen might mark with that stupid OFOX logo!!!!
Already tried to reinstall xiaomi.eu ROM with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but stupid flawed OrangeFox still boots. Can't boot on back on System.

Is there a way to get rid of that bad recovery and get back to Xiaomi stock recovery?
I can't find recovery.img in the xiaomi.eu POCO F6 rom zip file to flash it instead.Oran

NOTE: Once stuck on OrangeFox splashscreen, phone is still able to be connected via adb.
There must be a trick to switch boot mode to System, but how?
you can try this

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

you can try this

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

Powering off the phone is not possible. Whenever I press the power button, the phone reboots in Recovery mode, showing a still Orange Fox logo.
It is not possible to boot anything else besides Fastboot with Power+Volume Down.
So the only choices I have is useless Recovery or Fastboot, never System.

I saw that two other versions of OrangeFox recovery have been posted today (which makes 4 different versions of the same package the same day).
I'm going to wait until someone manages to install a working version of that recovery and I'll flash the working version if there is one.
It's probably my only chance to get my phone back without wiping all my data.

Beware of that recovery. It is still in an UNSTABLE state. I found the developper's github (BTW, it would be fair and useful to give your references when posting recoveries) and it is clearly stated that the current builds are unstable.
FYI, the POCO F6 (peridot) OrangeFox published here comes from here.