New No internet connection at all when Wifi signal becomes average (Xiaomi 14 houji)

As far as I know, the Xiaomi.eu team don't modify the drivers, so I don't expect updates from them.

@Igor Eisberg sorry to tag u here. i'm in desperate situation as my company is at level 26 with very low - to no signal at all for telco signal..so i depend on company wifi, but my seat is in average range from wifi router. this caused no problem when i use CN rom (i'm using CN set), just happen since i move to eu rom..do u have any idea whats caused our problem on this?

@Igor Eisberg sorry to tag u here. i'm in desperate situation as my company is at level 26 with very low - to no signal at all for telco signal..so i depend on company wifi, but my seat is in average range from wifi router. this caused no problem when i use CN rom (i'm using CN set), just happen since i move to eu rom..do u have any idea whats caused our problem on this?
Nope.

Just like you since the first EU rom still the same in the latest stable rom worked like charm for 2 days after that return to the same situation

Ive getting really annoyed with this issue. Need to be in the living room all the time if i want to download big file..pfftt..stupid phone.. regret buying this sooo much.

Ive getting really annoyed with this issue. Need to be in the living room all the time if i want to download big file..pfftt..stupid phone.. regret buying this sooo much.
If its so important for you if you have global model return to it or chinese model also return
Cant be problem in original rom