Invalid mix2 charging is slowly

laoxiao789

Members
Jan 28, 2019
why my mix2 is charge that slowly when i update miui 10.3 ?
Screenshot_2019-01-28-18-22-52-029_com.ericjohnson.currentmonitor.png

We have a staff member with MIX 2 that doesn't have your issue, so might be hardware, might be corrupted settings, might be thousand of different things.
Try reflashing the ROM with full factory reset, trying other charger, etc.

We have a staff member with MIX 2 that doesn't have your issue, so might be hardware, might be corrupted settings, might be thousand of different things.
Try reflashing the ROM with full factory reset, trying other charger, etc.
Hi i think it maybe is the thermal-engine-8998 conf after is delete those file the issue fixed but i am little worry the battery temperature over limited. because these files are binary, I don't know how to modify them. May MIUI eu them can help us change the temperature limit ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-04-01-44-47-530_com.ericjohnson.currentmonitor.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-04-01-44-47-530_com.ericjohnson.currentmonitor.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 141
Hi i think it maybe is the thermal-engine-8998 conf after is delete those file the issue fixed but i am little worry the battery temperature over limited. because these files are binary, I don't know how to modify them. May MIUI eu them can help us change the temperature limit ?
We're not touching things like that. Then again, you said yourself - it's a binary file - we have no information on its structure or contents.