Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

No root, I have didabled MIUI power managment on 7.5.2 to check it. I wll let you know guys.
I disabled power management some months ago, and my phone is having ramdom reboots anyway. My phone is a mi4 7.5.2 with root. Let us know how it goes with your phone anyway. Thanks

I disabled power management some months ago, and my phone is having ramdom reboots anyway. My phone is a mi4 7.5.2 with root. Let us know how it goes with your phone anyway. Thanks
Which version is? Lte 2gb or 3 GB RAM??

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

I think that the random reboots only happen in mi4 LTE 2 GB. I was wrong

My mi4 is the lte 2gb. Only random reboots while charging. No reboots in the last days with 7.5.2 (xiaomi.eu)
Now testing 7.5.1 globlal (en.miui.com), no reboots at the moment (only two days with this rom)

Reactions: jc rey and NOECUBI
First reboot last night, while charging. Global 7.5.1.

I got 1 reboot after update to 7.5.2 eu, but after that I have not got reboots in a few days. I hope it will keep stable as now... I will post more in the next few days.

The problem is that reboots are totally random and is very difficult fix the bug...
I'm despaired.,..
My reboots are only while charging. I left the phone charging all night. No reboots during the day with normal use.
In 7.5.2 no reboots in a few days. In 7.5.1 global, only one reboot in three days

I noticed that my random reboots occour when I have low network signal. I don't know if it's a coincidence but the other day I had very poor connection and it started rebooting (3 times in 4-5 hours); before that I had no reboots for 4/5 days and always good reception...

I noticed that my random reboots occour when I have low network signal. I don't know if it's a coincidence but the other day I had very poor connection and it started rebooting (3 times in 4-5 hours); before that I had no reboots for 4/5 days and always good reception...
Maybe we have to switch to 2G network for best signal, let me see.

I have a mi4 with the same problem. With 6.6.17 or 6.6.30 or 6.7.7 i had reboot. I Would back a kk stable, how do it? There is a guide?

Did somebody notice if these reboots also happen with other roms? Have you tried the AOSP from Ivan? Or cyanogenmod? Or the newer AOKP?

Is it possible that it has something to do with one of the cores being shutdown in MM? KK has all 4 cores running even in balanced mode or rather 2 are on standby whereas in MM only one is on standby. Maybe the reboots are result of poor cpu optimization.

Reactions: jc rey
It also happens on Cyanogenmod so it is a kernel problem not rom.

We need to catch a logcat just when the reboot occurres.
Some with root is the best, with root is posible to log all kernel info into a file with some apps available on the store.

Reactions: jc rey
Note it does not happen on all models. We have 2 mi4 3/64 since Feb with mm and we never got a reboot on any of them.
I am reproducing only on 3/16 overseas as 2 workmates.
My 3/16 running 7.1.2 those days, a lot of GPS, signal loss during transportation is still awesome at 300h.

On mine happens quite frequently. I mean before the MIUI 7.5 update the problem was really marginal. I've now flashed the 7.5 couple of times and I can't go past the 100 hours. If it is indeed related to the model, I have an 2gb LTE-CU version. We could try to understand which models are suffering from this problem...

On mine happens quite frequently. I mean before the MIUI 7.5 update the problem was really marginal. I've now flashed the 7.5 couple of times and I can't go past the 100 hours. If it is indeed related to the model, I have an 2gb LTE-CU version. We could try to understand which models are suffering from this problem...
Do you have a battery from Samsung or Sony?
In my case all Sony ok
All samsung are ko.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you have a battery from Samsung or Sony?
In my case all Sony ok
All samsung are ko.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'll try to open mine to confirm. Even if there's a difference with the batteries I don't think it's related... I mean with older MIUI versions I didn't have reboot problems.