Mi 11 Ultra (Star) - Latest firmware?

Tried this on mi 11, is your Google wallet still working mines stopped can't add account says there was a problem with setting active account I reverted back to previous settings with lock etc , data cleared , reinstalled wallet still doesn't work

Guess I'll need to do clean reinstall or just carry card with me , can't be bothered to do clean install as I'm planning to upgrade to OnePlus 13 should be out in couple of months
Tried this on mi 11, is your Google wallet still working mines stopped can't add account says there was a problem with setting active account I reverted back to previous settings with lock etc , data cleared , reinstalled wallet still doesn't work

Guess I'll need to do clean reinstall or just carry card with me , can't be bothered to do clean install as I'm planning to upgrade to OnePlus 13 should be out in couple of months
Try installing Xiaomi.eu GPay Module
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

Clear google play services/play cache and reboot.

Try installing Xiaomi.eu GPay Module
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

Clear google play services/play cache and reboot.
Already tried that , only way seems to clean install rom again but it's not big issue I just carry card with me

I'm gonna upgrade phone this year so probably live with it instead of the hassle to install and set everything up again

Once got new phone setup will then reinstall rom miui 14 might be the better option because battery drain is better

Google wallet working now can add card after updating to 1.0.4 , let's see if battery drain is better

OS 1.0.5 for Star/Mars is out . I've just installed the update and the phone is getting warmer than usual.
I'm a little worried now.
Update:
The heating stops after a while , it's back to normal .

Last edited:
OS 1.0.5 for Star/Mars is out . I've just installed the update and the phone is getting warmer than usual.
I'm a little worried now.
Update:
The heating stops after a while , it's back to normal .
How about wifi?
After updating to hyperos my wifi started acting weird. Disconnecting and stuff, then I couldn't connect to any wifi because it's just stopped working completely. Recently I got wifi back for couple of hours and now it's gone again.

How about wifi?
After updating to hyperos my wifi started acting weird. Disconnecting and stuff, then I couldn't connect to any wifi because it's just stopped working completely. Recently I got wifi back for couple of hours and now it's gone again.
Wifi is still fine. When the phone was heating, i cooled it by splashing water .

How about wifi?
I'm afraid that the wifi issue that you describe is because of a hardware failure which is quite common on this phone. I lost wifi connection on mine last june, despite I'm still on MIUI 14. Last two nights wifi came again to life for some minutes, although it disconnected sometimes; after some hours, green screen, reboot and no wifi again.

It looks like it's needed a reballing, but I haven't found anyone who can do it where I live. In addition, there is no warranty that the problem doesn't appear again quite soon.

I bought Pixel 9 Pro XL as a replacement, but I had to ask for a refund because I didn't stand its screen. It caused sore eyes, eye strain, headache, dizziness and a bit of nausea feeling to me because of its PWM frequency and modulation deepness.

So I'm connectin my Mi 11 Ultra by ethernet when I have to do internet operations that require a lot of Mb.

EDIT: Of course, extra heat related to Hyperos can cause that hardware failure.

Last edited:
I'm afraid that the wifi issue that you describe is because of a hardware failure which is quite common on this phone. I lost wifi connection on mine last june, despite I'm still on MIUI 14. Last two nights wifi came again to life for some minutes, although it disconnected sometimes; after some hours, green screen, reboot and no wifi again.

It looks like it's needed a reballing, but I haven't found anyone who can do it where I live. In addition, there is no warranty that the problem doesn't appear again quite soon.

I bought Pixel 9 Pro XL as a replacement, but I had to ask for a refund because I didn't stand its screen. It caused sore eyes, eye strain, headache, dizziness and a bit of nausea feeling to me because of its PWM frequency and modulation deepness.

So I'm connectin my Mi 11 Ultra by ethernet when I have to do internet operations that require a lot of Mb.

EDIT: Of course, extra heat related to Hyperos can cause that hardware failure.
I was debating on getting pixel 9 pro xl vs s24 ultra. So I decided to get s24 ultra and It supposed to come tomorrow.

As of now when I updated to hyperos 1.5.0 wifi came back to life and pretty much working so far. When I get s24 ultra I will see if I want to keep my 11 ultra or stay with s24u.

Question, how do you connect your mi 11u to Ethernet?

I was debating on getting pixel 9 pro xl vs s24 ultra. So I decided to get s24 ultra and It supposed to come tomorrow.

As of now when I updated to hyperos 1.5.0 wifi came back to life and pretty much working so far. When I get s24 ultra I will see if I want to keep my 11 ultra or stay with s24u.

Question, how do you connect your mi 11u to Ethernet?
Glad to read that you recovered wifi on your Mi Ultra. I hope it's something permanent and not a sort of sporadic re-connection.

I was getting used to the ethernet system, but I just realized that the main camera has problems to focus on faraway objects. It seems another common hardware issue on our Mi 11 Ultra, nothing to do with (EU) rom version.

Regarding your last question, there are adapters from ethernet (RJ45) to USB-C in the market. I had bought one of them for my laptop much before this problem, but last night I ordered a new one with power supplying by USB-C, so that it doesn't get there power from the phone's battery.

Glad to read that you recovered wifi on your Mi Ultra. I hope it's something permanent and not a sort of sporadic re-connection.

I was getting used to the ethernet system, but I just realized that the main camera has problems to focus on faraway objects. It seems another common hardware issue on our Mi 11 Ultra, nothing to do with (EU) rom version.

Regarding your last question, there are adapters from ethernet (RJ45) to USB-C in the market. I had bought one of them for my laptop much before this problem, but last night I ordered a new one with power supplying by USB-C, so that it doesn't get there power from the phone's battery.
I just got s24 ultra, and it's so hard to get used to oneui. I feel like u can customize miui much better and looks better in my opinion.

On my 11 ultra wifi still acting weird. Sometimes it's working, sometimes it's not. Even after restarting device multiple times :/