New Low Headphone Sound [9.6.20]

Z!ain

Members
Jun 21, 2019
I am a new user for Xiaomi.eu rom and just installed 9.6.20 on my Redmi Note 5 (Global Version - WHYRED). I was using Official Global Beta 9.6.13 and I really like Xiaomi.eu rom but I noticed that the headphone sound is lower in the Xiaomi.eu rom using the same headphone and the same Spotify version. I hope if there is a fix for it, Thanks in advance.

I am a new user for Xiaomi.eu rom and just installed 9.6.20 on my Redmi Note 5 (Global Version - WHYRED). I was using Official Global Beta 9.6.13 and I really like Xiaomi.eu rom but I noticed that the headphone sound is lower in the Xiaomi.eu rom using the same headphone and the same Spotify version. I hope if there is a fix for it, Thanks in advance.

I'm also facing this problem on my Redmi Note 7 (Beta 9.6.20)