Free official HyperOS unlock Bootloader!

The Redmi Turbo 3 is an exception.
And indeed you have the delay which is displayed but you will have an error when finalizing.
Cheers
which invalidates your quote below.

Also i am in the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro Telegram group, the person in that github issue theincognito-inc also said so in the group.

read the "How To Use" part
and install this

its the Settings app from the MIUI ROM.

then you can try to unlock with the How To Use Guide
I got my Pad 6s Pro now and got permission to unlock it in the Mi Community global app. I downloaded the PHP package and enabled all the debugging options as instructed, but the app keep prompting - Waiting for device connection...

Can you guide me on what to do? Thanks!

This device was released with HyperOS and for the Cn version, it is a third-party paid service to unlock.

This device was released with HyperOS and for the Cn version, it is a third-party paid service to unlock.
That's strange! According to this https://www.123pan.com/FileView?fileId=6340519&shareKey=625SVv-BYxbh&sharePwd=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:出厂有MIUI系统的都支持,除红米note13系列,比如我小米13,我买的新手机,他自带澎湃,但是他发布的时候有MIUI那么就支持

2:出厂澎湃的机器也可以,除了高端手机,如小米14,小米14pro,红米K70,红米K70pro (这些是高端旗舰,仅支持自己过社区要求)比如我红米Turbo3,是中低端机,我civi4pro,中低端机。那么就支持绕区别低端机和高端机就看处理器,你是什么8gen3 什么8Gen4 那就是高端,什么7gen3 ,什么7gen2,什么马甲低端cpu都支持

3:我是平板6spro ,不是手机,那么也可以绕
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The author said pad 6s pro is not a phone so it could be bypassed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: All the devices with MIUI system are supported, except the Redmi note 13 series. For example, my Xiaomi 13 is a new phone I bought. It comes with Surge, but it has MIUI when it was released, so it is supported.

2: The devices with Surge are also supported, except for high-end phones, such as Xiaomi 14, Xiaomi 14pro, Redmi K70, Redmi K70pro (these are high-end flagships, only support the community requirements). For example, my Redmi Turbo 3 is a low-end phone, and my Civi 4pro is a low-end phone. Then it supports bypassing. The difference between low-end and high-end phones depends on the processor. If you have 8gen3 or 8Gen4, it is high-end. If you have 7gen3, 7gen2, or any low-end CPU, it is supported.

3: I have a tablet 6spro, not a mobile phone, so I can also bypass it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the problem I'm facing now is the tool does not detect my pad 6s but it can detect my Xiaomi 14 CN version just fine!

That's strange! According to this https://www.123pan.com/FileView?fileId=6340519&shareKey=625SVv-BYxbh&sharePwd=
1:出厂有MIUI系统的都支持,除红米note13系列,比如我小米13,我买的新手机,他自带澎湃,但是他发布的时候有MIUI那么就支持

2:出厂澎湃的机器也可以,除了高端手机,如小米14,小米14pro,红米K70,红米K70pro (这些是高端旗舰,仅支持自己过社区要求)比如我红米Turbo3,是中低端机,我civi4pro,中低端机。那么就支持绕区别低端机和高端机就看处理器,你是什么8gen3 什么8Gen4 那就是高端,什么7gen3 ,什么7gen2,什么马甲低端cpu都支持

3:我是平板6spro ,不是手机,那么也可以绕
The author said pad 6s pro is not a phone so it could be bypassed.
1: All the devices with MIUI system are supported, except the Redmi note 13 series. For example, my Xiaomi 13 is a new phone I bought. It comes with Surge, but it has MIUI when it was released, so it is supported.

2: The devices with Surge are also supported, except for high-end phones, such as Xiaomi 14, Xiaomi 14pro, Redmi K70, Redmi K70pro (these are high-end flagships, only support the community requirements). For example, my Redmi Turbo 3 is a low-end phone, and my Civi 4pro is a low-end phone. Then it supports bypassing. The difference between low-end and high-end phones depends on the processor. If you have 8gen3 or 8Gen4, it is high-end. If you have 7gen3, 7gen2, or any low-end CPU, it is supported.

3: I have a tablet 6spro, not a mobile phone, so I can also bypass it.
And the problem I'm facing now is the tool does not detect my pad 6s but it can detect my Xiaomi 14 CN version just fine!
so when you turn your tablet into fastboot mode it wont show up when you type fastboot devices in cmd?

With an EDL flash, it's possible but at a cost.
Like i said in posts before, the Pad 6s Pro is for some reason an exception.

so when you turn your tablet into fastboot mode it wont show up when you type fastboot devices in cmd?

Like i said in posts before, the Pad 6s Pro is for some reason an exception.
There are 3 steps to unlock now:

1. You get permission to unlock from the mi community app.
2. You bind the permission to your device.
3. You boot to fastboot mode and use the mi unlock program on your computer.

I am currently stuck at step 2. The bypass program does not detect my pad 6s; it can detect my mi 14 just fine. If I can't bid the permission to my pad 6s, when I reboot in fastboot the mi unlock will ask for the binding of permission.

There are 3 steps to unlock now:

1. You get permission to unlock from the mi community app.
2. You bind the permission to your device.
3. You boot to fastboot mode and use the mi unlock program on your computer.

I am currently stuck at step 2. The bypass program does not detect my pad 6s; it can detect my mi 14 just fine. If I can't bid the permission to my pad 6s, when I reboot in fastboot the mi unlock will ask for the binding of permission.
was just making sure the device shows up in cmd fastboot devices to see if it gets detected at all.
try a usb 2.0 port on your PC just in case.

otherwise
try this guide from fresh

and use the settings.apk

I assume you did everything correctly but just in case

1. Tap repeatedly on the Settings - About Phone - MIUI Version to enable Development Options.
  2. Enable OEM Unlocking, USB Debugging and USB Debugging (Security Settings) in Settings - Additional Settings - Development Options.

Last edited:
was just making sure the device shows up in cmd fastboot devices to see if it gets detected at all.
try a usb 2.0 port on your PC just in case.

otherwise
try this guide from fresh

and use the settings.apk

I assume you did everything correctly but just in case

1. Tap repeatedly on the Settings - About Phone - MIUI Version to enable Development Options.
  2. Enable OEM Unlocking, USB Debugging and USB Debugging (Security Settings) in Settings - Additional Settings - Development Options.
I'm on an usb 2.0 port.
I had unlocked numerous xiaomi devices previously before this hyper OS so I'm familiar with the process.
The strange thing is my mi 14 got detected by the bypass program just fine, but not this pad 6s pro, the bypass program keeps looping waiting for device connection...
I check device manager and no driver missing error. If I put it in fastboot mode, mi unlock detect it just fine. I really have no idea how to solve it.

I'm on an usb 2.0 port.
I had unlocked numerous xiaomi devices previously before this hyper OS so I'm familiar with the process.
The strange thing is my mi 14 got detected by the bypass program just fine, but not this pad 6s pro, the bypass program keeps looping waiting for device connection...
I check device manager and no driver missing error. If I put it in fastboot mode, mi unlock detect it just fine. I really have no idea how to solve it.
Ooh alright all good very strange though...

you installed the settings apk already right?

One other guess i would have is to try, go into developer options, scroll down to "Revoke USB debugging authorizations" and press OK,
then connect tablet to PC again and try again and see if the Allow USB Debugging comes up again

Last edited:
Ooh alright all good very strange though...

you installed the settings apk already right?

One other guess i would have is to try, go into developer options, scroll down to "Revoke USB debugging authorizations" and press OK,
then connect tablet to PC again and try again and see if the Allow USB Debugging comes up again
Just tried that revoke usb debugging setting, and nothing changed. The trust this computer also doesn't show up. I've tried factory reset, same result. I did install the settings apk, same no detection error.

Just tried that revoke usb debugging setting, and nothing changed. The trust this computer also doesn't show up. I've tried factory reset, same result. I did install the settings apk, same no detection error.
My only guesses left right now is to try it with another USB cable at different USB Ports or different PC or reinstall adb drivers.
Since you tried factory reset I think turning USB debugging off and on won't change it.

When you boot the tablet into fastboot and use fastboot devices in cmd does it show up?

Hi, i have this message "quota limite reached", i need to wait 2 days ?

And i have this message Who say my sim is not insered or activated, she is in the Phone And 4g work

Any ideas ? Thanks

Attachments

• 1000000076.jpg
    1000000076.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000000075.jpg
    1000000075.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi, i have this message "quota limite reached", i need to wait 2 days ?

And i have this message Who say my sim is not insered or activated, she is in the Phone And 4g work

Any ideas ? Thanks
I'm unsure about the sim, but if you want to unlock your poco, you need the sim registered with your Xiaomi account. You can change the phone number associated with your account at account.xiaomi.com.

About the quota, you open Google, type in Beijing time, choose the first result, and wait till it's 00:00 Beijing time, you apply for permission to unlock around that time and you'll surely get it.

I'm unsure about the sim, but if you want to unlock your poco, you need the sim registered with your Xiaomi account. You can change the phone number associated with your account at account.xiaomi.com.

About the quota, you open Google, type in Beijing time, choose the first result, and wait till it's 00:00 Beijing time, you apply for permission to unlock around that time and you'll surely get it.
If I change the number I need to wait 30 days no ?

I don't understand Beijing time

If I change the number I need to wait 30 days no ?

I don't understand Beijing time
No, the 30 days requirement is for your Xiaomi account, not your phone number that attached to it.
The quota is granted based on the time in Beijing (UTC +8) and it got reset everyday at 00:00. If you want to get it for sure, you should click the apply button around that time.

No, the 30 days requirement is for your Xiaomi account, not your phone number that attached to it.
The quota is granted based on the time in Beijing (UTC +8) and it got reset everyday at 00:00. If you want to get it for sure, you should click the apply button around that time.
If I change the number There's no guarantee that it's going to work, because I really feel that nothing happens when I enter my number

I show you in video https://streamable.com/50zh4v

Update I have successfully add my account in my unlock on dev setting, but stay the problème the sim is not installed or activated