Forgot the pin code and i can't access the phone

tomerCohen

Members
Jun 21, 2024
My son forgot the pin code and i searched over the internet about guides how to wipe the data.
So i press on the power button and volume up and i got 2 options reboot or connect with Mi Assistant.

I can't see the wipe data button, so i searched a little dipper and i red that there is a connection to the family link and the reason why i can't see the wipe data button.

So now i stuck with a brand new Xiaomi redmi note 13 pro.

I need a solution, please HELP!!!!

Maybe you can try to contact Xiaomi, or your reseller ? This is a custom ROM forum.

My son forgot the pin code and i searched over the internet about guides how to wipe the data.
So i press on the power button and volume up and i got 2 options reboot or connect with Mi Assistant.

I can't see the wipe data button, so i searched a little dipper and i red that there is a connection to the family link and the reason why i can't see the wipe data button.

It seems that you have "parental control" active and therefore you don't have access to the "wipe all data" option in recovery.

Hello I have the same exact problem. Brand new Xiaomi redmi note 13 pro, we put Family Link, he forgets the password and we don't have the WIPING DATA option, only reboot and MI assistant. We have tried lots of things but we are in a loop. Does anyone have a solution for this? I'm desperate, thank you!

try flash stock rom ,maybe it will help