Invalid Depth Effect

Then you haven't tested it enough. The wallpaper needs to have specific characteristics for the AI to be able to extract the subject.
In any case, I can confirm that it works fine.

Reactions: gyr0ray0
Then you haven't tested it enough. The wallpaper needs to have specific characteristics for the AI to be able to extract the subject.
In any case, I can confirm that it works fine.
Thanks for the info. How about the devices that don't have Magazine unlock enabled, I mean, is there a way to enable it, or is my phone too cheap for that? I have a Redmi Note 13 4G (Sapphire), I'm using the latest stable release (.eu).

No idea what this is about.
Sorry, I want to know if I can enable the Magazine Unlock style on my device, I flashed xiaomi.eu (yes, from this forum) latest stable (1.0.3) for my phone (no weekly available unfortunately) and I can only see Classic and Rhombus modes, I made research and found that maybe Xiaomi is blocking that setting for low end devices. But I wanted to learn more from you, as I can see you're lead developer, that's all, I didn't mean to be rude or spam the thread, but I guess this depth function is kind of related to lock screen themes.

Didn't say that you were rude or spamming.
No, the Magazine style isn't available for low end devices.

Reactions: gyr0ray0