Can't unlock bootloader, can't associate account to device in developer options

Look how useless Is nc unlock, trying tò use him since two years, so I can't unlock chinese? I take It like It Is or trash It for a Xiaomi global?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-09-373_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-09-373_com.whatsapp.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-13-203_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-13-203_com.whatsapp.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-16-570_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-16-570_com.whatsapp.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-20-846_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-20-846_com.whatsapp.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-23-460_com.whatsapp~01.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-06-18-20-23-460_com.whatsapp~01.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 48
Check here that it is a Global version:
and here the location and sim are activated:
On the phone's Xiaomi account, devices/current device/locate device or if synchronization of calls and SMS is possible in cloud synchronization.
real xiaomi phone, i validated on the web and all activated

Look how useless Is nc unlock, trying tò use him since two years, so I can't unlock chinese? I take It like It Is or trash It for a Xiaomi global?
It's the same for all these sites that provide this service, the Xiaomi server must be available and sometimes it takes a few days.
Btw:
Do you have a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite Edition or a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti?

real xiaomi phone, i validated on the web and all activated
The question is does the result indicate a Global device?
And it is on the phone that you must see if the sim and the location of the xiaomi account is activated.

Just sold It for 700 eur, Will get dor 680 shipped Xiaomi 24 12/512 more than enough for me, Better ita Global and everything works

Just sold It for 700 eur, Will get dor 680 shipped Xiaomi 24 12/512 more than enough for me, Better ita Global and everything works
Of all the versions of the Xiaomi 14 only the 14 pro does not have a ROM in the Global version.

The question is does the result indicate a Global device?
And it is on the phone that you must see if the sim and the location of the xiaomi account is activated.
i factory reset the phone, use another account i have but when i need use mi unlock require a sms code, the number has problem with that, i will try tomorrow

i factory reset the phone, use another account i have but when i need use mi unlock require a sms code, the number has problem with that, i will try tomorrow
Currently, a lot of problems with this validation SMS.

yep, but maybe its a problem with the account, lucky for mi i have 2 accounts of many years, for no waiting 30 days
It was an old bug that came back recently, I couldn't activate my account after trying an AOSP rom even though everything worked before.

NOSS8

There is:
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite (UNDCNXM) Codename-shennong_t = not supported by xiaomi.eu
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti (UNBCNXM) Codename-shennong = xiaomi.eu is supported
i have shennong, mi unlock said impossible to unlock after xiaomy community permittion, how can i unlock?

• Haha
Reactions: NOSS8
ok so i decided to take it and not to sell, but i reset to fabric now and its all in chinese i cant even put google keyboard can't move anywhere there is no gapps store and gmail how can i reset it? also my only chance to unlock the boatloader is to pay a paid service?

ok so i decided to take it and not to sell, but i reset to fabric now and its all in chinese i cant even put google keyboard can't move anywhere there is no gapps store and gmail how can i reset it? also my only chance to unlock the boatloader is to pay a paid service?
What is the model:
See on the box or in settings/my device/characteristics...
23116PN5BC, 2311BPN23C

After trying several times with the same account, I decided to change to another one that I had created years ago, I factory reset the phone and started everything with the new Xiaomi account, after 4 days it let me unlock the bootloader

Repost, i tried with Xiaomi community app, i couldn't unlock bootloader. Is there AN official working method tò unlock chinese Xiaomi 14 Pro? Do i Need tò pay someone or what?

NOSS8

There is:
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite (UNDCNXM) Codename-shennong_t = not supported by xiaomi.eu
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti (UNBCNXM) Codename-shennong = xiaomi.eu is supported
I have shennong Ti UNBCNXM so It should be supported, still didn't understand how to unlock

You have a device released with HyperOS, no free method will work.
If i buy POCO F6 Pro HyperOS Snapdragon 8 gen 2, can i unlock It? Or Is It the same? Need paid method? BTW global poco f6 pro have problems like chinese versions with notifications?

Also, Xiaomi 14 pro unlocked with Xiaomi.eu rom, does It work with android auto?

Poco F6 Pro global, does It work with android auto?