Can't unlock bootloader, can't associate account to device in developer options

Miklaus

Members
Mar 11, 2023
Have Xiaomi 14 Pro Shennong from Day one from china, rom sucks, no notifications, many bugs, incompatible apps, many chinese things.

Wanna use xiaomi.eu latest weekly hyper os rom.

I was used to unlock the bootloader with mi unlock in fastboot mode but prior to this i had to associate the phone to my mi account through developers option using mobile data.

Now this is not working, the phone doesn't associate to mi account. Mi unlock doesn't work if the phone is not associated to the account.

How can i solve?

Edit: i found the new guide, so i installed the Xiaomi community app and changed tò global then applied to unlock. I tried with 4 different accounts (all family) and i dont think all Account have been used during their Lifeto unlock more than 2/3 phones. But all 4 accounts cannot unlock, the app says "Applications quota limit reaches, please try again after 06/06 (mm/dd) 00:00 (GMT+8)".

Is this because we reaches three device limit or Just Need tò wait two days? It's becoming too difficult tò unlock Xiaomi 14 Pro.

I've also Heard about paying system that some people unlocks It by remote, Is It possible?

Please help me j Need the Xiaomi rom cannot continue using this thing in chinese with no notifications and many bugs.

Edit: i can sell this for 700 euro and get a global Xiaomi 14 12/512 which has same Power but less screen, camera, rom and ram, bit for my uses Is ok, at cost zero i can have a new phone, its global without problema , no Need tò root and tò super user. Or do you suggest tò Stick with Xiaomi 14 pro and unlock It and put latest Xiaomi.eu with a Better experience relates tò xiamo 14 which Is limited and cannot be modified, what would you choose?

Last edited:
Try at 1 minute past midnight china time. For me it was 4pm on GMT at that time. The limit in the message is their limit, not yours. They only unlock so many each day, so get in early.

No free method will work for this device.
For example:

Unlocks Just waiting a bit on Xiaomi community app. Now Need tò use mi unlock and procedure for Xiaomi.eu rom. So no Need tò sell and buy a Xiaomi 12/512 global, this Is a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Titanium colours 16/1024 GB more RAM and rom Better AnTuTu Better screen Better camera, now that i can globalize It i Will take for at least dive years, this phone Is perfect

Just an advice, hyperos rom are ok? No failz no bugs? Can use app banking or It says the system Is rooted? Till today do people still use magisk?

Edit: i can sell this for 700 euro and get a global Xiaomi 14 12/512 which has same Power but less screen, camera, rom and ram, bit for my uses Is ok, at cost zero i can have a new phone, its global without problema , no Need tò root and tò super user. Or do you suggest tò Stick with Xiaomi 14 pro and unlock It and put latest Xiaomi.eu with a Better experience relates tò xiamo 14 which Is limited and cannot be modified, what would you choose?

Unlocks Just waiting a bit on Xiaomi community app. Now Need tò use mi unlock and procedure for Xiaomi.eu rom. So no Need tò sell and buy a Xiaomi 12/512 global, this Is a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Titanium colours 16/1024 GB more RAM and rom Better AnTuTu Better screen Better camera, now that i can globalize It i Will take for at least dive years, this phone Is perfect

Just an advice, hyperos rom are ok? No failz no bugs? Can use app banking or It says the system Is rooted? Till today do people still use magisk?
With the Xiaomi community app this will not work, you have a CN device and it only works for Global devices.

I obtained permissione, now i have tò use mi unlock and wait for period. Then After unlocked It Will be delete and all data Lost. I Will install xiaomi.eu but how It works nowdays for unlocked devices and certain apps? Still using magisk tò Hide unlock? I Need many bank apps but also several other apps don't work with unlocked bootloader, how we solve this nowdays?

You will get this error with miunlock:
EKpSAHEmXY.png

So i m still ****ed? What should i do with my Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti China 16/1024 tò have Xiaomi eu rom than?

For example, the NCunlock service. Or you can search for any other on Google or Telegram.

Xiaomi's new policy pushed by the Chinese government. This only applies to the Chinese version of the device.

So i pay ncunkock or i sell and get Xiaomi 14 global which Is at least new.... The point Is that noone Will every buy a chinese Xiaomi 14 pro

Nobody cares. The Chinese versions of the device are not intended for sale outside of mainland China.

Ok let's Say i pay nc unlock, what are the benefit of todays weekly Hyper OS xiaomi.eu rom? Can i have a similar experience with chinese english rom and more locale 2? This Is the First Xiaomi that Is totally oissing me off

Both Weekly and Stable versions of xiaomi.eu ROM are modified for global users (primarily for Europe). It's a custom ROM and that's how it needs to be accessed.
  • Based on China Beta builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • HyperOS Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in HyperOS system apps
  • HyperOS Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 12 years mods experience.

Yes in few words whatt i have tò do with this s**t Xiaomi 14 pro ti? Is there a way a can get It global with xiaomi.eu rom with no chinese stuff and optimize for italian usage? Or i have tò trash It in a bin a buy a global Xiaomi 14? Can i use nc unlock and flash rom and get super user permission / magisks Just tò have a Better phone without spending Money?

It is easy. If you have already purchased the phone and cannot return it, the ideal solution for you is to unlock the bootloader and install the xiaomi.eu ROM. Be sure not to drop the phone. :D
You will use the device as if it were a "Global Version".
It is not necessary to root (Magisk) the device.

If you have a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite Edition (shennong_t), it is not supported by these roms.

NOSS8

There is:
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite (UNDCNXM) Codename-shennong_t = not supported by xiaomi.eu
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti (UNBCNXM) Codename-shennong = xiaomi.eu is supported

Last edited:
I know that but as the OP refers to the 14 pro in his 1st post and then more recently he writes 14 pro Ti and it's his 1st Xiaomi, maybe he should check the exact model.

Reactions: gogocar62
i have this messege but i have a global device, and mi account it is autorized, mi device is a xiaomi 14
Check here that it is a Global version:
and here the location and sim are activated:
On the phone's Xiaomi account, devices/current device/locate device or if synchronization of calls and SMS is possible in cloud synchronization.