Xiaomi.eu + Netflix

• Thread starter Deleted member 156641
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 156641

I want to install xiaomi.eu so I'm gonna unlock the bootloader. If I do that I will have access to netflix in the play store? Or I will have problems unlocking the bootloader?

Short question no! But some troubles may occur for certain devices. If u read latest weekly build thread u may notice that at least Redmi Note 8 had problems with DRM content due to Android 10. But that's mb only rn8 i dunno, I have Redmi Note 7 and i can use DRM content without obstacles. Maybe u should say exact device u using. If u want to know that u device have DRM protection u can download from play store app named DRM info, when u open it need to scroll down a little and u can see the level of protection, there's two Widevine CDM level L3 and L1, u need to aim for L1.

P.s actually there three levels of widevine, but for DRM content like Netflix still need the first level.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want to install xiaomi.eu so I'm gonna unlock the bootloader. If I do that I will have access to netflix in the play store? Or I will have problems unlocking the bootloader?
Netflix works ok, the ROM take care of that issue.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk