Xiaomi 14 Global Problems

georgijev26

Members
Oct 4, 2024
Hello everyone,

I bought Xiaomi 14 16/512 GB version in China, with Chinese ROM. I was reading on forums that I can switch from Chinese to Global ROM and I have paid to NCUNLOCK to do that for me and he has transferred it to Global. After that, I noticed that my fast charging didn't work and when I use the camera it just gets out and I can't use it. I messaged him but he didn't care at all. I had 1.0.12.0.UNCMIXM and I also wasn't receiving the last updated and I managed to download it manually and just update. Fast charging is working now on 1.0.13.0.UNCMIXM, the camera is still not and now the sim card is not working. I can't search for my operator. Is there anything I can do here to fix everything? If there are any solutions, I would like you guys to give me some steps what I should do. I also have a screenshot of the camera feedback error if that will help anyone.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Users of the Global device and the Xiaomi.eu ROM (China based) have the same issue. It seems to be an incompatibility of modem / drivers files with a different version of the hardware.

I believe the easiest and best solution would be to use the Xiaomi.eu ROM

If you really, really insist on using the global ROM, I guess you could try to apply the logic of the following link but in reverse (find the files from the China ROM and include them before flashing the Global ROM). I did not test it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panas