Unroot xiaomi mi 11 pro - how to?

Slimsebi1

Members
May 19, 2024
Hi everyone,

I have a xiaomi 11 pro. Smartphone is rooted and has an open bootloader. Since there are already a few older Threads I wanted to ask if something has changed in the procedure. I would like to remove the root. This is because I have often tried to install banking apps. I always got error messages and the apps didn't work. I also had repeated problems with the patch for Google Wallet. There are also some banking apps that I couldn't access even though I tried a lot of magisk. Now I'm wondering how to go about deleting root. Is it possible to remove root and keep the current system? Or do I have to set it up completely new? how do I proceed so that I can install the xiaomi.eu around without root just with the bootloader open. Can I just take the hyper OS via twrp and then reinstall it or how do I get rid of root?

Thanks for your reply

Thank you very much. I have tried all the Magisk options and it works for Gpay. However, you always have to update it, which is annoying. In addition, it doesn't work at all with some banking apps (e.g. Norwegian App). Therefore, please do not mention any more possibilities via Magisk etc., but only the process of how to perform an unroot on the Mi11pro and with Hyper OS. Is it possible to perform an unroot without formatting and losing the apps and data? If not, what is the procedure?

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much. I have tried all the Magisk options and it works for Gpay. However, you always have to update it, which is annoying. In addition, it doesn't work at all with some banking apps (e.g. Norwegian App). Therefore, please do not mention any more possibilities via Magisk etc., but only the process of how to perform an unroot on the Mi11pro and with Hyper OS. Is it possible to perform an unroot without formatting and losing the apps and data? If not, what is the procedure?

Thank you very much.
You can unroot without losing data just open magisk app and clixk uninstall magisk if no option, just flash unroot file for magisk using your twrp (custom recovery), but once you unroot all banking app wont work anymore cuz your bootloader is unlock, you need to relock your bootloader for banking app, i hope you understand my English hehehe ps my English is bad sorry

Reactions: banana9000