Nice To Find You

sigahotcore

Members
Sep 3, 2016
Well as tittle says , nice to find you folks ! First , thanks for making all those fancy roms !
Since i got my X-RN- 2 I really liked its firmware , i did root it before , flash it with few roms , but always went back to original . Now that i found yours , it is even sweeter .
Now i got few questions .
After rooting and flashing what are your favorite tweaks and addons to your phones ?
There are so many gizmos out there i am not sure where to start tweaking .
Also , since Android 7 is out already , will Xiaomi /or you folks , just skip 6 and go straight for 7 ?
Anyhow , thanks for making this fine ROM !

Well as tittle says , nice to find you folks ! First , thanks for making all those fancy roms !
Since i got my X-RN- 2 I really liked its firmware , i did root it before , flash it with few roms , but always went back to original . Now that i found yours , it is even sweeter .
Now i got few questions .
After rooting and flashing what are your favorite tweaks and addons to your phones ?
There are so many gizmos out there i am not sure where to start tweaking .
Also , since Android 7 is out already , will Xiaomi /or you folks , just skip 6 and go straight for 7 ?
Anyhow , thanks for making this fine ROM !
From Weekly ROM threads, you can see from page 1 which devices currently has android 6.
Currently Redmi Note 3 Pro is having android 6 (currently in beta), but I wouldn't bet on the other devices.
And what comes to Android 7, it is up to Xiaomi to decide the faith of the devices. :D

Oh well , wait i will then. So far no complaints about Android 5.xxxx Xiaomi uses .
Yep. MIUI has a lot of features on its own no matter what Android version but the latest is a bonus. :)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Now , i need to decide what will be my first tweaks , now that it is rooted and all , Android /7 can wait .

Titanium backup
Action launcher
Zooper widget pro
Astro file manager
One drive for photo's backup
Vysor to connect with my office computer
Wakelock detector and betterbatterystats

Attachments

• IMG_20160912_071505.jpg
    IMG_20160912_071505.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_2016-09-12-07-12-52-928_com.chrislacy.actionlauncher.pro.png