New Need help fixing phone after running into old bug - Ultra Battery Saver permanently disabling Google Play Framework Services

TavarischBlin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Hello, so unknowingly I ran into this bug https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/ultra-energy-saving.67421/ (a bit different issue than previous reported, as for that person it was limited to being inside the saver mode, I presume).
I'm on MI 10 (UMI) global model with EU rom ver V12.5.11.0.RJBCNXM
Upon exiting Ultra Battery Saver my phone battery died and after rebooting - it wont anymore re-enable Google Play Services, Play Store icon did disappear, most of the apps wont work anymore.
I'm getting spammed with nonstop notifications from different apps asking me to enable that service framework, taking me to MIUI app options for it but there is simply no way to do it in apps options - I already tried clearing their cache, enable autorun, enter and exit Ultra Saver, reboot phone.
None of it did any help, furthermore I can see in the apps list that that Play Services Framework and some other Google framework apps/services have red crossed circle icon next to them (same icon that is used by Force Stop button in per app settings).

I need urgent help getting around it in re-enabling those services, without having to resort to nuclear option of fully wiping and reinstalling the ROM - I fear that just dirty updating it won't reset the the whatever flag/setting is used by OS to prevent apps/services from running - since there is that earlier mentioned icon next to them then it means there has to exist some setting relating to it.

Can any dev help me out with it? Maybe by manually installing fixed version ultra saver/security apps? Or by somehow manually changing the "offending" setting variables/flags?