[MODULE] Framework Patcher for Strong integrity

Senpy

Members
Mar 1, 2022
Decided to modify FrameworkPatcherGo to disable the droidguard check in framework.jar.

I'm not an android dev, so YMMV. Should be safe, but do your own research and use at your own risk since I'm just a random person on the Internet.

Module found here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/9GmWzNe2

Edit: re-uploaded since it seems like the link died

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-12-18-49-45-803_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-12-18-49-45-803_com.android.vending.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sh2dow
You'll still need PIF, tricky store, and a key box that can pass strong. This module just messes with the stuff xiaomi.eu devs put in to handle droidguard.

I got strong integrity with only tricky store and framework patcher installed, but framework patcher cause internal storage problem (gallery and file manager force close and show no sdcard)

That's probably due to some incompatibility from modifying the framework.jar. I had that happen when I manually attempted the mod.

More details about the system + a copy of the original framework.jar would be helpful.

Reactions: lehoang96nb
When I disable framework patcher, I can get device integrity with only tricky store installed and disabled xeu inject
Here is my framework.jar file if you are interested

Attachments

• 1000014393.jpg
    1000014393.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 124
Luckily nuwa was updated today so I didn't use the patch from this post, but I can confirm that the workaround by Igor works as expected.
I can pass Strong now as well

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Reactions: lehoang96nb
Luckily nuwa was updated today so I didn't use the patch from this post, but I can confirm that the workaround by Igor works as expected.

Yep, I can pass Strong with new hyperos release without this patch!

Do I still need to install Tricky Store for NUWA udpated today?

Yes, if you want to pass STRONG.
And you need a valid keybox.xml

Hi,

I’m using KernelSU along with the Tricky Store module and a valid keybox.xml (Key Attestation app shows bootlaoder is locked and Google hardware attestation root certificate), as well as the latest XiaomiEUModule_2024.09.23, but my device still does not pass Strong Integrity. Could you please let me know if there’s anything else I need to do?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

I’m using KernelSU along with the Tricky Store module and a valid keybox.xml (Key Attestation app shows bootlaoder is locked and Google hardware attestation root certificate), as well as the latest XiaomiEUModule_2024.09.23, but my device still does not pass Strong Integrity. Could you please let me know if there’s anything else I need to do?

Thank you!

First of all disable XiaomiEU module.
Then you will need to install PIF in KSU, along with ZygiskNext and TrickyStore.

But I have to warn you. It's eating the battery like a MoFo. Don't even know if strong is something I really need to sacrify my battery for

b339f1efecc99ad73e54360fb970919f.jpg

074b4dba55dda651316794cd41666abe.jpg

Reactions: rsps1008
First of all disable XiaomiEU module.
Then you will need to install PIF in KSU, along with ZygiskNext and TrickyStore.

But I have to warn you. It's eating the battery like a MoFo. Don't even know if strong is something I really need to sacrify my battery for

b339f1efecc99ad73e54360fb970919f.jpg

074b4dba55dda651316794cd41666abe.jpg
I followed your instructions and it worked, thank you! I’m curious about the battery drain issue though. I’ll keep testing and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

Reactions: stathis95194
I followed your instructions and it worked, thank you! I’m curious about the battery drain issue though. I’ll keep testing and see how it goes.

Thanks again!
Shouldn't be that much different from normal. It's just a file mapping the original framework.jar with the modified version rather than found any computations.

I still get all-day battery on my 14 ultra

I understand that the module is for magisk. Can you confirm that the Home Launcher does not crash after installing it?

I understand that the module is for magisk. Can you confirm that the Home Launcher does not crash after installing it?
even when there's an issue, the home launcher is fine. the only potential issue is some functionality issues like saving to internal storage, which you can check by trying to download a file or install an apk.

if there's an issue, just uninstall or disable the module.

Hi bro, I don't use the patch from this post. I'm using the latest version of Tricky Store v1.2.0-RC2, but it didn't pass strong. What should I do? Looking forward to your reply! Thanks!

Hi guys looking for any advice on how to solve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-01-16-01-38-166_com.reveny.nativecheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-01-16-01-38-166_com.reveny.nativecheck-edit.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 0