Is the Tv on/off animation going to return to miui?

Sere83

Members
Mar 20, 2012
I'm using V5 on my Mi One and noticed the Tv on/off animation isn't there, is this just an m1 thing or this all xiaomi roms do not include it?

The animation depends on device. In M2 it's already working fine.

Wysłane z MI 2

Make sure you have windows animation set to x1. If that doesn't work then you can't do it simply without decompiling framework.

Wysłane z MI 2

Make sure you have windows animation set to x1. If that doesn't work then you can't do it simply without decompiling framework.

Wysłane z MI 2

Thanks heaps, that sorted it out for me! And good thing is window animations still seem to be as fast as .5x, awesome haha.

Then that rom doesnt have crt off animation.

Someone cutted it off while porting ? Why ? And how can i get it back ? Maybe you know ?

In most devices crt off causes issues in lockscreen (well except MI-2). Like for official SGS2 or SGS3 rom. MIUI turned that feature off.
We restored crt off for SGS2 but still it can behave bugged. Only dev can fix this.

I dont know. Its about ICS and we have JB here.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Well its a patched PowerManagerService$ScreenBrightnessAnimator.smali found in Services.jar.
But I think its only for SGS2. But... you can try to compare your PowerManagerService$ScreenBrightnessAnimator.smali with the one from SGS2 rom.