Hyper OS stable upgrades for Xiaomi 12X

Indio

Members
Mar 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have successfully installed the HyperOS stable for Xiaomi 12X, however, upon observing the weekly releases of HyperOS, I never see a build for the 12X. I wonder if there will be any new updates for the stable version...

Support for the Weekly version was terminated on 5.8.2023
You have to ask Xiaomi whether another Stable ROM will be released.

Reactions: Indio
Hi everybody. Is there a way to know if this community stopped Xiaomi 12X updates support? I see the last stable update released in february! It's useful to know it cause otherwise I would stop to wait in vain with turning back to the official HyperOS where security patches are realesed at least. Thanks

If Xiaomi releases an update, xiaomi.eu will also release it.
Thanks. I don't see any weekly or developer roms around, and the last chinese official HyperOS release went out in february. So is it right to think Xiaomi stopped the device updates support? I use this smartphone as first device and it does not seem to me very safe if it still runs with january security patches.

Read the post above.
Is it your first Xiaomi and you have it short?

Reactions: eaglefreewings
Read the post above.
Is it your first Xiaomi and you have it short?
This is not my first Xiaomi, but this is the first time I use this unofficial rom (EU) and I thought things worked differently. That's why I bothered you with. Anyway I read into Xiaomi security center and my smartphone should receive only the february security patch. March and April security patches don't include my device into the applicable models. Ok, thanks for helping me. Bye