Error updating from weekly 12.6 and missing ROMs

Pflaume

Members
Oct 23, 2016
Hi Xiaomi.EU team,

I have a Xiaomi 11Lite5G (renoir) currently running 12.6 weekly EU Rom. I have been meaning to update for a while, but whenever I did I received an error message. Thought I was just an idiot, but didnt have time to properly follow up until now. I just tried going to 13 the latest stable version (13.0.14.0) through TWRP, but right after the digest it just says error installing Zip file and is done. I think I have done everything else correctly.

I thought maybe I need to upgrade to latest weekly or stable version 12 but whenever I try to download any files there are no mirrors available (for example here https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688253062).

So my questions:
Could someone re-upload older builds somewhere? And/or is there even any point in trying that? Are there any other suggestions I could try?

Any help warmly appreciated.

Thanks
Toni

Why don't you update to the latest MIUI 14 Stable? You can update via fastboot.
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V14.0.12.0.TKICNXM_v14-13.zip

• Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Hi, was my first time using Fastboot to update, that was also the issue before (was an idiot afterall).

However, since the update my Sim cards cant get into network at all. Any idea what to do on that? Just shows like there is no network, but the Sim is recognised.

Thanks,
Anton

Another issue, my Outlook exchange on Mail cant login anymore, keeps saying my credentials are wrong.

I can login to the normal outlook, but then my callendar and contact sync doesnt work. Whenever I try exchange, it says wrong password or username. Any tips what to do? Trying to login with my mail@outlook.com as username.

Also still no network connection.

I fixed the exchange issue (Microsoft changed their login regulations and forces to use outlook app now for contact sync), however, still have no connection to any mobile network at all. Just shows the x over the reception bars. Any tipps?